MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Sexuality and Lies

I was irritated with what I saw on The Bill Cunningham show...

I am certainly not hating on the transgender people... but come on... TRUTH is TRUTH!

There was a woman who was dressed like a man... and she wanted to be called 'him' and 'he'.

Now, You and I both know that if you want to live transgender... it's really none of my business... and most likely I will never know anyone who lives like that... so, I don't begrudge those who wish to.

But... when you want me to start feeding into your delusion, that you are a 'real man'... well... that is just not possible in my logical brain. I know that if you are born a woman... you have the DNA of a woman and no matter what... your DNA will always say you are a woman. Same with a man... If they are born a man... nothing can make their DNA say 'woman'! I promise, if one died anonymously, the autopsy people would do blood work and it would tell the truth!

So back to the show, the mother and sister were having a hard time dealing with it... and rightly so in my point of view. The transgenders are asking us to go along with their untruth, when truth is... they are NOT the real thing... they may dress like one and may pretend to be one... but they are NOT one!

It's not that this mother hates her child... she just didn't want to speak a lie! She knew her child was a girl! She knows the truth in their family all to well!

And when you say that its my 'ignorance showing'... oh, now you see that's where I draw the line!

I have MY RIGHT to know and believe the TRUTH!

Your asking me to speak and believe a LIE!?!

Is this what our world is coming to?

In light of current events it seems like 'lies' and 'corruption of truth' is the norm.

Why is it that I am hated for not wanting to speak a lie?  If I call 'her' a 'him' you and I both know it is a lie... HA... Like I am going to be stupid enough to believe something that I can see with my very own eyes is not true? What sort of fool do you take me for?

Your expecting me to accept this lie, shows me your own deviant mind!

NO... I am not going to agree or accept this UN-truth as TRUTH... I am NOT GONNA DO IT! And you can NOT make me... This is a prime example of people loving money more than morals... more than truth. Your gonna press a lie as truth... for ummm... what? Ratings? I guess freak shows have always been very popular!

This is what GOD, through HIS SPIRIT has warned us of!

And we are smack dab in the middle of it!

What will we choose?

To feed into the delusion of one who refuses to accept what GOD made them to be?

The last quote... I wish I would of written it down... cause now I cant think verbatim... but he is allowing the one who is delusional... to hate the ones who are trying to tell them the truth... and embrace the delusion that they feel! Oh yeah... embrace the lie... embrace what ever you mind wants to think it is! Truth doesn't matter anymore... only 'self' matters!

People this is a wrong way of thinking!

GOD is LOVE... GOD is TRUTH... and this show was not serving GOD. And it struck me as odd because I have heard Bill refer positively to GOD in the past. But maybe... he is only reading the script! You see, only GOD knows where his heart is. We as a people can only judge as humans can... by the actions... but only GOD can know the inside of the soul.

So here it is for today... NO I will not say she is a he... if she wants to pretend she is a he... that is her right to play pretend... (to say the least)... but NO... your not going to make me accept a lie as truth!

The solution to this disagreement is... knowing and remembering... that not ALL PEOPLE have turned their backs on GOD... remember???... Or maybe you don't remember because you have not actually read your Bible... but hopefully you can remember the story of Lot and his family... and the story of Sodom and Gomorrah... thinking about the conversation with GOD and how GOD said that HE would not destroy the city of there was 'one' good Godly person in there... and look... there was none... and so the city came down.

We must remember that GOD loves us... and most of US are HIS! HE will not destroy US for their sin... not as long as we can pick ourselves up and know that GOD IS TRUTH and LOVE and LIFE... and WE ALL work together for the common good of THE PEOPLE! And we are A LOT of PEOPLE... I am telling YOU! GOD has shown me that HE has good loving people around the world who love each other and follow TRUTH and have JOY in LIFE and LIVE with HAPPINESS, watching the family grow!

Praise GOD! We will not allow them to force us or push us or bully us into their lies and delusions!

We stand on the Word Of GOD and we KNOW that in the end... WE will Win!

With all the LOVE and LAUGHTER and GOODNESS of GOD that we can hold!

And there will come a time... when all sin has been forgotten... and THE PEOPLE will KNOW and LOVE GOD, because GOD knows and LOVES THEM...

I can see this time as clear as time standing still! And yet... so much LIFE going on all around us! As we learn to LOVE the moment that we are given... and do the good things we can do while we're in it... because one day our chance will be gone... and our job handed to another!

Praise GOD... Thank you for letting me let off some steam...

I love you all! Because you are here with me! You keep coming back... like a family!

And we are... The Children of GOD!

Praise GOD, Thank You Jesus!

IJCNA :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home