MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Athiests

I have known a lot of people in my time. I suppose GOD has seen fit for me to meet all sorts of people to learn from them. HA... How can I learn from an atheist? Well... its not complicated!

My son claims to be an atheist. I wouldn't count on that staying the same for ever. He is young and of course being the strong man that he is, he loves to think that he has it all under control without GOD.

But truth is... not many people find PEACE without GOD.

You can find LOVE... as with my son... when he started noticing girls around 7 yrs old, I started telling him that in life there will be LOTS of pretty girls... "but there will be 1 that is so special to you that you will love only her with all of your heart... You see, girls come and girls go... but a wife is there for life!" And wouldn't ya know it... he learned how to be a good, loving husband to one wife... they love each other so much, they are both really freaked out at the thought of losing the other. There is no adultery going on and they are still crazy about each other. They are married now going on 14 years and have 3 beautiful healthy children!

Praise GOD, my son listened to me! I don't think he realized that, that info came to me from GODS WORD! And I know that before my sons life is over, GOD will show him the truth!

But sometimes love has nothing to do with it! Sometimes if you don't have GOD leading you, you fall for the wolf in sheep's clothing and it turns out to be a nightmare! As we know, that spiritual demons roam the earth seeking whom they may overcome and devour... and so you must have the spirit to fight them off in the spirit... if you don't acknowledge them, they can appeal to your fleshly desires and without even thinking about it... you are lost in sin.

I don't believe in murdering anyone who doesn't believe in GOD... as GOD gives us the FREEDOM to choose our own way... we create our own lives the way we want! Its a gift! But we must remember, if we are not listening to GODS word, there is no good guidance, there is no SPIRIT inside our hearts or minds, telling us what to do and what NOT to do...  and then some people just play it like it comes, when it comes to life. Although, I can't understand why anyone would choose to go through life with blinders on. No SPIRIT to show them the way, or tell them the things that they need to know.

And, how scary it must be to only worship/believe in this organic life only and have nothing to look forward to after death! I was with my grandmother when she passed over. My grandfather had called me and told me, my grandmother had fallen down and he couldn't get her up, (he was 92 and very frail). So I went over there... and helped her up and we were walking to her bed... when she suddenly fell down again... I will always remember her hand trying to grab the door knob of the hall closet. I called 911 and they asked me if I wanted to try and save her... of course I said YES... but in my heart I knew she was gone... I did do the CPR... but I was bothered really badly by some people standing over my back... I thought it was the ambulance people... but when I looked up, no one was there... it was a terrible struggle I had at that moment. I didn't realize until later that it was my Great Aunt, I loved her so much... and her bothers and parents and other family members who had come to take part in her passing... it was like I was trying to keep her here and they were trying to pull her there. Well now I understand GODS intent that day. And if anyone ever says to me that there is no afterlife... I will laugh in their face...because I KNOW... the story goes on... but this is not about all that... this is a blog, not my life story! Well, maybe I do put some of my true life stories in here... but thank GOD, HE tells me when to stop! Its wonderful how GOD works when HE LIVES inside our hearts and minds... GOD actually talks to you when you get close enough to hear HIM! :)

Praise GOD!

THAT is why GOD sent Jesus! It was a way for the SPIRIT to come in the flesh and Jesus had the SPIRIT... and he SHARED that spirit with US... when he died... the SPIRIT WAS STILL WITH US!

And IS still with anyone who chooses to believe!

Atheists need to broaden their minds and learn about GOD...

I say to you...

GOD is the common spirit that LIVES within the hearts and minds of HIS PEOPLE... GOD is the culmination of all the saints and all the sinners that has ever lived and died upon the earth! GOD can see you with the eyes of any living thing... and even knows your soul from the inside out!

You can lie to people and you can even lie to yourself... but you can't lie to GOD... and if you try to... HE will convict your heart and show you the TRUTH!

When you turn your back on GOD, you turn your back on so much knowledge. Without this knowledge you are free game to the dark side. And how can anyone with good common sense not want to believe in a god that stands for LOVE, Truth, Joy... Peace and safety? Are you so wrapped up in the things of the world that you have no time to learn about its ancient history?

I think some people start to read the Bible but then get convicted of their sins... and they don't like that! They want to do the thing that they love to do, because it makes them feel good with no feeling bad about it, at the time. When some men sin... GOD convicted their hearts... they don't want any of that... they want to go on doing the thing that pleases their flesh. And they do... not knowing that in the end it will all come to a bad conclusion! That could of been avoided!

If we know GOD and we have HIS word...  we know in advance what causes trouble! A lot of us were raised by parents who knew from their elders that there are some things that are very bad for us to do... but some do them for the self satisfaction and give no thought to the bad side until it smacks them in the face! I don't know whether to laugh at them or cry for them... I see both sides... but they didn't... until it was to late to go back and change things :(

The worst thing we have done as a nation is take GOD out of the equation... corrupt men don't want GOD hanging around getting onto them for being corrupt! So they fight to satisfy their own flesh,,, not the GREAT SPIRIT OF GOD that creates a good foundation of justice!

Children are not taught anymore how to respect a higher power... they learn in their mind, there is no higher power than themselves. They see themselves as a god of their world... and only what they think and feel matters to them, in their world... this is why you have so many violent attacks! Used to be, we were taught BY GOD not to do the violent riots and murder for personal gain... anger used to not be explosive to cause men to rage on and kill and destroy anything in their path!

GOD was kicked out of our system... by arrogant greedy people who only want what they want and screw anyone who gets in their way... they do not know kindness or care for others. Which is another thing GOD teaches us... to care and help others when we can! So that's another thing that Atheists allow themselves the luxury of not caring.

So if GOD says.... no violence... no riots... Atheists are not able to hear this message!

I am not saying that all Atheists are horrible raging people... I am saying without acknowledging Jesus... there is no message for them to hear... no goodness and mercy to find/follow.

It also allows hate to fester and grow to something that cannot be controlled! No SPIRIT of goodness to appeal to within. Just death and destruction...

Power over THE PEOPLE is what they are going for.

I am sure the man who stabbed the little 11 year old boy a couple few weeks ago, didn't have GOD leading him to LOVE that kid.  Satan doesn't care... he is amused at your pain... he wants you to suffer... and so he is going to go latch on... to any free agent out there who doesn't have GOD to warn them of potential danger!

Lord, it gives me the creeps just thinking about it... and that is what the demons want! They delight in ruining someones day... anyone's! They laugh as they destroy your home and family!

Because GOD is PRO home and family!

And if those Atheists would just realize that HOME and FAMILY is what life is all about, they would be in the know!!!

Oh yes! I do feel like the answer to that great question in life... 'What is life all about?' ...

The answer is, THE PEOPLE!

The PEOPLE who love us... and the people who we love!

My Grandparents LOVED me... and now I am LOVING my grandchildren... its a beautiful chain of LOVE that is passed on down to help our children FIND HEAVEN!

Yes, heaven does exist... we can find it if we really want to! But beware... hell does exist too... whether you want to believe it or not... hell exists to take GOD out of business... to ruin GODS plan for US to have a wonderful life!

Basically, I feel sorry for anyone who chooses to run their own show without GOD leading the way... and every time, I have seen a fall... maybe you saw it too!

We know and agree that GOD is real!

HE LIVES within US!

Praise GOD, Thank You Jesus!

IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home