MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Around The World

I used to be waiting for the world to change...

Now, I realize that its not the world that needs to be changed. The world is a wonderful, beautiful place! Its the PEOPLE who turn it ugly. Or I should say SOME people.

The past week MotherPope has exploded with PEOPLE... We are now up to 85 countries! And I Thank GOD for that... I am so excited and am sitting in wonderment! GOD did this... and this is my reward for hanging in there all the years living in HELL... and knowing that I can't do GODS job... I may can do the physical parts of it... but GOD is a SPIRIT... and it is HIS SPIRIT that inspires us to do the physical parts of it. GOD LIVES in the hearts and minds... and I can only do so much... But GOD can actually change the heart of THE PEOPLE!

The past few days, I have been fighting demons and feeling so raw inside that I am begging GOD to either take me to be with HIM, or make me worthy of winning! I think about Paul who was in prison for so long... all he had were writing tools... (nothing like we have here, to where I can post around the world)! And his support came from the guards... he had no connection with the world around him. That jail cell was his world... and Praise GOD he hung in there with GOD till the very end. Even Job... WOW... he lost everything that meant anything to him... all he had left was a nagging wife who criticized him terribly and demanded he deny his GOD, that would allow the devastation to happen. He hung in there... if he would of given up... he would of never seen the glory of GOD that came back for him!

I am believing and praying for... THE PEOPLE!

I have been feeling like I am sitting on the tip of a tornado... seeing the hate and the love being twisted to serve the nature of the beast, I am feeling such despair. But I remember that it's darkest before the dawn, and I just want to sell my books and go on book tours and meet PEOPLE and help them escape HELL... Yes I do feel like I have escaped, even though the demons are so much into the world. I feel like with the technology in the world today, we can change that... it can be done!

Looking at all the BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE who have lived in the world... and made it a better place, gives me fresh hope for a better tomorrow for our children!

Seeing perilous times, makes my blood run cold... and then it boils... makes me want to go out there and physically stop the ones who are corrupt and evil, the ones who don't care about the welfare of the children. But I know that GOD gives us 'free will' and if they want to be corrupt, well I guess its their right to choose the dark side. But here's the clincher... GOD will get them!

This morning when I was taking the grand children to school, the eldest was saying, that something his cousin loved was scary... and I know each of these children by heart... and I told him that what is scary to one is not so scary to the other... people feel things differently and so some people laugh at supposedly scary things. I remember when the movie, The Exorcist came out, way back when... we laughed at the most scary parts... we thought they were goofy. I think the scene that bothered me the most was not the most horrible or insane... it was when the girl pee'd on the floor at her mothers party in front of all the guests. You see... what is scary to one is not so scary to others... we are so different inside!

I am so happy about being a part of my grand childrens lives. I am thrilled to the bone to see so many beautiful PEOPLE around the world who have shown their love for US! The Facebook page has attracted thousands the past week! Most all have been positive. I have posted there on Facebook... to please be patient with me... I am not used to this and I am doing it alone... and I am way behind on the private messages... when it hit around 400, I felt overwhelmed and I had to shut it down. I don't mean delete the page, I would never delete all that work... but I just had to get off the computer... I do have an earthly life here and I must do laundry and dishes and clean the floors and cook and help guide the children... so there is always something that needs to be done around here.

But I can show GOD how much I love HIM, by coming in here and investing in HIS PEOPLE... I know that one day I will be with HIM and I want HIM to be HAPPY with me! There will always be dishes to wash and floors to mop and food to be prepared. But there will not always be the chance to come in here and help GOD change the hearts of THE PEOPLE.

I am a vessel... I gave my life to GOD because HE gave my life to me!

So many of GODS people in the world who need to see that GOD is real.

So many people in the world who only follow themselves... doesn't make them demons... it just means they cannot see beyond their own noses. We cant expect them to understand when they don't even see the spiritual side of LIFE. It's out there... some just choose not to look!

There is good and there is bad... there is heaven and there is hell... there are people who care and there are people who don't care. Its a crazy mixed up world out there.

I sometimes blame my father who abandoned us when I was so very young, I don't even remember him leaving... but I now realize that if he had stayed and been a good father to me, he would of protected me from the bad parts of life and if I didn't have the bad side come into my life I wouldn't be here now, telling you how to survive and avoid the hell on earth...

So, here I am... filled with so much LOVE from PEOPLE around the world... I am sorry that I cannot come and live with all the ones who want me to... I wish I could... but the best I can do is share my SPIRIT... and talk about the things that are wrong in this life... you know... the things that can be changed simply by changing our hearts!

I wish that everyone could wake up tomorrow and be delivered from the hate among THE PEOPLE... because you see... that is the root of the problems among the PEOPLE... well, no... there is actually one thing above hate... and that is arrogance... or I can say it is that way most of the time. Arrogance is something that makes us see others as... beneath us... and able to be hated. But then again... there are those who even hate themselves... yes... HATE is the enemy of GOD.

GODS word is all about LOVING ONE ANOTHER... and if we are loving one another, you are loved and no one is hated. No one is considered less of a human being.

I believe that is what Genesis was all about. I won't get into all of that now... I am saving that for it's own blog... or its own book... whichever GOD leads me to write on that subject. But the whole idea behind Genesis was GODS desire to prove to THE PEOPLE that we are all equal... some may live in heaven and some may live in hell... but we all serve a purpose. The farmer that works in the dirt is just as important as the ones who are doctors working in sterile environment. The farmer is sustaining LIFE growing food that we all need... and the Doctors are working to keep that life going, beyond the natural time of most bodies. So you see they are both serving to sustain LIFE...

GOD is the god of the LIVING... we are his vessels...

Some say that the Bible was written by men... would they be surprised that they are right!?! Or will they know that they are right??? Because the Bible WAS written by men... you can see it that way if you only live in the flesh... but if you know the SPIRIT... you know that the Bible was written by people who were INSPIRED by GOD!

GOD doesn't have fingers to type or write... HE uses ours!

So when we all come into the knowledge of GOD... when we all understand, its all about US... as A PEOPLE working together for the common good of THE PEOPLE... what will we do???

Will we continue the hate?

Oh wow.. if there's one thing I hate... is hate...

Oh yeah... I can handle a lot of things... you know... things that are sins... like if you want to cheat on your wife... or become an alcoholic or a sex maniac... hey... you will have to deal with GOD about that later... but hate... its so 'out there'... thrown at us here and there by demonic evil people who choose to serve Satan, now why would anyone want to serve Satan? Well, Satan will entice you with fleshly pleasures... like... why does a person commit adultery? Because of the way it makes them 'feel'... why does a person over eat? Or over drink? Because of the way it makes them feel!

Sin feels good... doesn't mean it IS good! That is why GOD tried so long ago to tell us which things are bad and which are good. You have the freedom to ignore HIS advice... but PLEASE no crying about something you chose for yourself... yeah it's terrible that you sinned and now you lost your family because of the pain... did you stop to think of the consequences beforehand? Because GOD tells us in HIS word... that "There is NOTHING hidden that shall not be revealed." So if we have GODS knowledge, we know... before hand when something is going to have a bad ending... and it will... in the end... be brought out as truth... not mysteriously... but by PEOPLE who are in the know... People love to have something juicy to talk about. And if you think no one saw you doing something... well GOD saw you... and GOD is a SPIRIT that lives within the PEOPLE and one day GOD will have one of HIS vessels... discover and expose your corruption! Praise GOD... because I LOVE LOVE LOVE that... You think you can get away with murder... and maybe no one saw it... but GOD saw it... and GOD will get you for it! No one else has to worry about it... only you!

When someone dies in a unnatural way...  it's ambiguous... sometimes GOD is taking someone off of the earth because they are just to beautiful, and the world does not deserve them... they go and they are forever young... forever beautiful... sinless... soulful people who GOD chooses for HIS own... and then you have someone who is so ugly in their hearts that they don't deserve to be in the world... GOD knows they would do more damage than good, so they are out of here, usually in some horrific way. We can all see that!

GOD is so multi faceted... its hard to tell which part of HIM is shining down on us.

GOD gives out the good and the bad according to our works... our attitudes and our productivity.

This is why I love to be on GODS side!

Yes, I do dance with the devil... I have to in order to know his steps... his movements among the PEOPLE... and I am Thankful to GOD for the ones who do not know the evils in the world... the ones who listen to others when we are talking about LIFE and what it has to offer, and they really want to do the right thing, not so much for themselves but for their families... the other PEOPLE in their lives!

I believe in my heart that one day... some way... all who are upon the earth will all agree and see the difference... remember... Eve ate that apple... (that is not to say it was actually an apple, I believe it is only symbolic) But the whole deal was she was enticed... by Satan... because he told her that she would become as gods... now, what he knew in his cold hard heart... was... GODS experiment was destroyed... Satan was laughing inside himself at the foolish woman who believed him and did partake... only to find out... that nothing really happened to them... well, except when GOD discovered she had defied HIM and Adam followed along with her... GOD was so HURT and angry... the only thing HE could do was end the experiment... and make them leave HIS garden.

Now the greatest thing for today is... We have already proven GOD right in this matter!

I hear and can see... that many many people around the world, in all sorts of races and religions... are finding GOD, through Jesus! Jesus was the final sacrifice for sin... and all we have to do is have the same SPIRIT as Jesus and it doesn't matter to GOD which label you put on yourself!

LOVE is LOVE in all colors and creeds!

GOD is not a respecter of persons and neither should we be...

The least is as great as the most!

I am so excited because I can see US, ALL of US... finding our way to GOD and still keeping our diversity... we can all LOVE GOD and live for HIM and still keep our own doctrines and traditions... and also having respect for others.. because without them... there would be no 7 SPIRITS of GOD!

When fighting the devil for our souls... we do not look to any clan or nation... We look to ourselves and come into agreement that EVERYONE is LOVED by GOD!

Here's a personal message that I am feeling here today...

I LOVE YOU!

I love to know the ones who contact me on Facebook out of approximately 400 messages... (yes they are still adding up). Out of the ones I saw... there was only 1... just one... saying... "Oh your just another blond bitch, whose got nothing to say."  HA... Truth is... I have a lot to say... but the messages were coming in so fast I just couldn't keep up... and... I am not blond... I am totally grey headed! This man... and praise GOD for him... still has a lot to learn.. and one big thing he needs to learn is... 'he does not know it all' :)

https://www.facebook.com/nancy.pope.374

Thank you for being a friend... here and on Facebook... I love that GOD is bringing so many PEOPLE to touch my heart and inspire me to continue here... and there. To tell you the truth, not to long ago I wanted to quit... but today... the blessings of GODS LOVE are abundantly clear!

And I am so happy to know you... I see you as individuals... even tho last I checked Facebook friends were about 2500... Wow... I thank GOD so much for you... because I fought my way out of hell, with GOD on my side! And it is an amazing thing to me... HA... me... the small recluse who hides in her closet... can step up and say...

GOD IS GREAT...

GOD IS GOOD...

GOD IS LOVE...

GOD IS TRUTH...

GOD IS PEACE...

GOD IS JOY...

GOD IS LIFE!

Let us NOT take HIM for granted anymore!

PRAISE GOD...

Thank You Jesus... for your sacrifice... that saved the souls of THE PEOPLE!

GOD Bless us... Everyone...

IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home