MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Morning Miracle

Sometimes I hear some say they do not believe in miracles.

Are they just trying to argue with me or what??? HA!

Well... ???

OK, who cannot believe in the miracle of 'child birth' ???

Who can even know a miracle when they see it?

It was a miracle you missed that car that whizzed by in front of you, running that red light... It was a miracle that you passed that test! Oh, there are many things that are real miracles to real people. And they are all different, because our miracles are quite personal, between us and GOD because GOD sees the need before we do! He's watching out for us!

One of my frequent miracles is getting a close up parking spot when I am tired or in pain... another miracle... not burning the dinner... miracles are the little things in life that could of gone a very different way, turning out with a different end!

I have been trying to explain GOD to my daughter in law for several years now. She and my son are more agnostic than any thing else... and I have been trying to make them understand for years... but my son believes it is the power of the person that makes or breaks a life. Well, if your raised up with morals and ethics... you tend to believe the world is like that. But its not, not always... because there are trials and tests... and Ying and Yang going on that we are not even aware of if we don't pay attention. So I am pointing out things when I can to the people I love.

Like this morning... my daughter in law experienced a miracle of her own, that I used to show her what miracles really are...

You see, GOD uses people... and this morning I happened to make to much coffee... I didn't want to waste it, so I got a big plastic cup and made a huge 2nd cup all hot, tan and sweet and it was a trick to hold on to the cup while driving the short distance to my son and daughter in laws house... I was also carrying my own thermos.

When I walked in, I discovered my daughter in law had over slept... and didn't have time to make her coffee... and because we drink it the same way, I knew GOD had made me make to much coffee because HE knew that she had over slept and would need it!

I just didn't want to waste good coffee! :)

I have heard so many stories of personal miracles... remember hearing the story about an orphanage who suddenly needed a hot water bottle for a new born baby to keep it warm... but they didn't have one... well, way before... GOD had put it in someones heart to put that hot water bottle in a box and send it to that orphanage, so that it would be there at the time of need! It was a miracle when they opened the box and saw the much needed hot water bottle!

So you see, if you pay attention to the details, you can see miracles happening everyday!

Maybe not for everyone... but they are happening for all who believe and can see GOD working in the details! It is such good news that we can attain this beautiful spirit just by asking!

Praise GOD... I knew when I saw the smile on my daughter in laws face this early morning... I made a home run when I explained to her, that is how GOD works and creates miracles!

The other night, I was watching the show, 'What Would You Do?' and I saw the people reacting to a mother consoling her son when she didn't have enough money to buy the toy he wanted! And most all of THE PEOPLE paid the difference needed for the kid to get the toy! This renews my faith in THE PEOPLE in the world... you never know when your entertaining an angel! You never know when GOD will show you a way to 'be' an angel for someone and be like these people who cared enough to help create that 'miracle' for that little boy!

Oh, I know the show was staged... but look and see, it is an example of how much we humans can really care about someone else, even a total stranger! We can care about someone else's kid! We can show GOD how much we LOVE HIM, and them, by following through with the good thing that we can see that we could do for someone else!

But always remember do not caste your pearls before swine... GOD will give you the knowledge to know the difference between someone who deserves it and someone who doesn't!

A line from an old Amy Grant song says... 'I only have to do what I can find...'

So whatever GOD puts in your heart to do... whenever you see for yourself the need... please be free with your loving care... and by doing that you are sharing the LOVE that GOD wants us to have... and it will be that personally seen 'miracle' that only we can know and see... by looking through the eyes of GOD...

Let GOD lead and guide you into the way of LOVE... the way of caring for others.

Create a miracle for someone...

When GOD shows you what to do!

GOD Bless Us, Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home