MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day, Happy?

Another day in the life...

Today is supposed to be the day that we celebrate and remember the ones who have died while serving our country. But I cant seem to celebrate. It is a sad somber day.

As a rule I don't celebrate man made holidays. But that doesn't mean I don't respect others who do. I have relatives who have fought in wars... but I have never lost a family member to a war. That doesn't mean that I don't think about the ones who have, as I also feel their pain :(

But as with most holidays... (well, most serious holidays)... I feel like we should honor and never forget these people EVERYDAY!!! Well, I know if we celebrated holidays everyday, well, it just wouldn't be practical. And besides, most people are so busy they can only take a few days to honor those who have died for our FREEDOMS!

It is good that we have 1 day a month to celebrate something! Its cool.

But I don't think we should wrap our world around them. And I also think that the people who have lost loved ones, remember them everyday.

I am an odd duck and so, the deal for me is, I don't believe in serving man made things, so... in my heart I am Thankful (Thanksgiving)... and Celebrate Jesus (Christmas)... and remember our lost military... everyday! Oh sure, I am sorta involved... but I am sorta involved everyday!

It may be because I live in poverty and cant afford the party and the decorations of all the holidays... but then again... GOD tells us not to get caught up in man made doctrines or traditions... oh go ahead and celebrate... but always remember, that is not what we live for. Its not the end of the world if we miss a Christmas dinner with the family! Some people get so mad if you don't show up.

Oh yeah... Holidays can be your god too... people who live in the world and serve the world... yeah... and that's OK... but... HAHAHA there is always a 'but' for me... oh yeah its true, because I can argue with myself all day long! Oh yeah... there's a lot going on inside this head of mine! In fact there are times I cant shut it off! But you figure between GOD and Satan and myself.., we have a lot going on in here!

OK, back to my point of the day... when PEOPLE forget about GOD, there are always bad consequences. I'm not saying that we should not celebrate these holidays... oh no... not at all... and I am not going to come into your space and tear up your decorations and murder anyone who disagrees with me... no way! That would be disrespectful of other peoples choices and GOD doesn't want us to be disrespectful to other people. Can you imagine a world where 'one way' is commanded and demanded for all? It would be horrible, there would be a lot of angry and unhappy people.

In this 'war of the day'.... its all about GOOD V's EVIL... you know the story, you see it everyday... so everyday, we must fight this battle... now, there are different aspects of war... so we don't all have the same job... or rank. As in life we are together, but different!

And that is a GOOD THING! Different cultures of PEOPLE have much to share!

I am in a weird position here... GOD tells us to LOVE our neighbor... that's easy... but then again... GOD tells us to LOVE our enemy also...

But when our enemy is lopping off the heads of non believers... it makes us HATE... naturally...

Oh boy have I have learned a lot about people the last few years...

We always want to lump things together...

But we cant do that... there are so many details we must think about!

We are all fighting the same battle! But we are all different types of PEOPLE...

WOW... its almost confusing...

But GOD is not the author of confusion...

Oh you know who that liar , deceiver is!

Satan has the power to inhabit a soul if ya let him... the fight is within and the fight is standing up for what you believe in. So sad that some believe in and spread hate.

This is wrong for us to do... when we feel the hate, we must know that it is not what GOD wants us to feel... and so we must, always EVERYDAY fight to stop the hate!

GOOD against EVIL...
EVIL against GOOD...
LOVE against HATE...
HATE against LOVE...

GOD is LOVE!

Are we gonna be against GOD?

Heaven forbid!

We can never go back and change it once we are dead...

I am seeing all the souls who are crying out from the grave saying 'stop the violence... its not what you think... you are confused... listen to the legacy of Jesus... He was sent by the REAL GOD to show us the way to heaven'...

Have we already forgotten?

No! We have NOT... as I can see the PEOPLE around the world... who GOD has appointed, standing up to the evil hatred that so many grasp and hold on to. Standing up and giving their lives so that others can learn the truth of LIFE...

Life is not about death and destruction of people and things...

LIFE is about LIVING and LOVING and LEARNING  to do GOOD things!

Think about it this way... Oh, I LOVE this analogy... it is Native American I believe... and I just think it is a great analogy... you know the one about the 2 wolves... that live in our hearts and minds... one is good and one is evil and they are fighting to the death... which one will win??? The answer given by an old wise man...  is...   "The one that you feed!"

If you feed the evil one, it gives it the strength to win... but if you feed the GOOD one the evil one has not a chance to survive where the GOOD one is and lives...

Oh I love that idea! I love to think about it!

I think about it everyday!

Where ever you find the GOOD... you also find the evil... but, it is... at the time of the end of the war between good and evil... locked UP... its power, very small...

Because enough GOOD in PEOPLE stood against the evil!

You know, once we get that right... there will come a time when THE PEOPLE wont have the battle anymore... it will be the heaven that GOD wanted in Genesis... except one thing will be different...

There will be no evil to distract or take away from the GOOD PEOPLE!

Oh I cant wait to write about Genesis...

You know, as much as things in the world change... WE THE PEOPLE will never change... our laws even predict this outcome! When enough PEOPLE stand up and say... "HEY... Jesus is the way!" And then enough PEOPLE read for themselves the legacy that was given to us by Jesus...

Hey! Ohhhh... I can see it now! I mean I can see it in the SPIRIT...

I may not get to see it in the flesh... but I can see it by the Grace of GOD right now!

It will happen...  Just as soon as SOME PEOPLE stop feeding the evil one!

Get it?
Got it?
GOOD!

Praise GOD for this day! I can sure tell ya... I am honestly going to really enjoy smelling all the BBQ going on in the hood... even if I don't get to eat it! And I also really enjoy the Mexican music! HAHAHA that just means I live in Texas, at PEACE with my Mexican neighbors... oh, why am I not there celebrating with them? Oh, I suppose its because I would rather be in here with you! :)

I Thank GOD for all the PEOPLE who are reading! We are now at 53 countries!

Praise GOD!

May we all enjoy the celebration of the day!

LOVE your PEEPS!

For that is what GOD sent Jesus for to teach us!

We can win the battle against GOOD and evil... as we overcome evil with GOOD!

Praise GOD, Thank You Jesus!

Here we are and here we'll stay until we find Jesus to show us the way!

IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home