MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Learn Something New Every Day

Yesterday I went to Walmart... there are some things that I can only get there... that is not my all time favorite shopping place... that would be Kroger, but Walmart was just where I happened to be when a woman really freaked me out, totally disturbed my peace.

She freaked me out so bad I actually felt the need to come in here and talk about it! After all this blog  was started as a journal... and it amazes me that it is actually read in 54 countries now... just a new one a couple days ago... this does sorta freak me out too, but in a totally good way!

So we are checking out and the woman was oh... mid fifties or a real hard 40's... she was thin and blond with dark roots... looked like she had been smoking those nasty cigarettes for years! You know how they get those serious wrinkles around the mouth?

Anyways, she walked away for it seemed like 3 minutes, but was more likely maybe a minute...  which is unusual in the fast 20 or less isle...  and finally she came back to finish and she started saying something about GMO's... now, I know a little something about GMO's but I didn't know enough I guess because I was about to learn a huge lesson about it!

HAHAHA My Grandfather used to always say, "Learn something new everyday!" My Grandfather was a blessing to me as far as being a class act... a #1 wise man who was there for me. He taught me a lot of things!

So I was simply following his instructions and kept my mouth shut as this woman went off on a speech that was probably not called for, but a lot of times the real person comes out to me... I think I look trusting... well, I am... I am not one to call the company and complain, because GOD uses the strangest things and people to teach us things! If we let Him :)

So I had to ask her what was it that I bought that was so offensive to her?

Oh yeah I knew when I realized that she was gone away to find something to wrap around the handle of a pesticide bottle! No really, I am not kidding! She was telling us that there are GMOS in the pesticide that is killing the children and making the animals sick too... Oh, there is no way I could remember her whole rant... because it was so long it even went into the next person in lines time... but I did tell her not to worry, that we were going to use the pesticide only around the perimeter of the house... and we didn't have cats who will be in contact with the stuff... and I politely thanked her for informing me about this issue and that I have a friend who is all on top of it!

I got to thinking about the fact that she didn't, simply keep her opinion to herself... why would she feel the need to lash out at me about the GMOS? I am not responsible that these things happen. In fact I personally think that humans adapt and learn to live with certain things that are poisonous or harmful. Oh, sure it might get a few 'victims', but after time we adapt and build up resistance to certain things. Now I don't want to go out of my forte here... which is religion, I am not a scientist.

So I was wondering if this woman says this to all the people who checked out with pesticide?

I will never know the answer to that.

My thoughts are more with how she was so hostile to us about it! I felt like she saw me as her enemy! Well, GOD works in mysterious ways... I am sorta glad that if that is not her habit to trash everyone about the pesticide, that she picked me to tell her emotions to... I am not one to get mad and report her or say something rude to her. Maybe that is all she needed... to get it off her chest... in that case, GOD put me there to hear her and validate her feelings. And maybe she felt bad after, I don't know.

When people act like this, I am sure its not the way that we should be... but she did reinforce my opinion that we should all have our own gardens in our own back yards... and I would like to add, not worry to much about someone else, whose back yard garden is totally different than theirs.

Hey this is a wonderful thought... don't you think?

I believe that as we go through this life... there are things that we certainly don't do... and one of them is to not push personal issues at work...  if you have a passion about stopping the GMOs... write a letter to congress or to the ones who are creating the GMOs... alert the media and stand in a group to make a statement :)

Be productive in your cares. But maybe you probably shouldn't be pushing the issue at customers on the job. Because I can feel that there are many people in the world who would not stand to be criticized when they are hearing all of that, when they are the customer paying the bill.

GOD Bless us... everyone... may we each learn our lessons everyday! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home