MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Religions

I do admit I am no scholar. I have never graduated from 'the right school'. But in my years, I have read so many books it isn't even funny! And in these readings there has been a lot of 'ologies'... Psychology, Theology, Sociology... even biographies, but my main interest was religions... I have inherited and have read all the religious books I possibly could! I have read many different Religions religious books. Of course the Bible, I have read a full 7 times, but of course not Numbers, once was enough for me... but the other books... yup, 7 times! Some parts I have read thousands of times... I feel like I know the Bible like the back of my hand. In those 7 times of reading the Bible, I have read different versions... my favorite version is the Hebrew/Greek Key Study Bible... because it has OPENED my eyes more than reading all the other versions. It is amazing to me what I got out of that particular Bible!

So, I do stand on the Word Of GOD ... I even wrote a song about it. We call it SOTWOG... (Standing on the word of GOD)... I am not an expert about doing this tech stuff, I did try to make a video of it a couple years ago, but some players wont play it... it was a rough draft... I should post it here anyway. The quality is not good, taken with my old phone... but at least some players can play it and it wont go lost forever.


STANDING ON THE WORD OF GOD
Im here to tell you something
I hope you understand
GOD is great and powerful,
if you just take HIS hand
HE says HE'LL keep HIS promises
to all that take a stand
Im standing on the word
Standing on the word
standing on the word of GOD
When Im alone and troubled
the devil comes to me
he says I'll make it better,
just get on your knees to me
I say NOPE I wont,
Nope,Nope, No
I'm standin' on the word,
Standing on the word
Standing on the word of GOD
Now you know the secret
Learned many years ago
If you'll just keep your faith in HIM,
trust HIM and you'll know
He'll bless you and He'll keep you
from all your cares and woes
Standing on the word
Standing on the word
Standing on the word of GOD!

OK now... I was called into here today to write bout Religions... so here goes...

Religions have not always been apart of the HUMAN experiment... there was a time when men were left to themselves and had no spirit within them... some were peaceful and some were savages. And some were peaceful savages... THE PEOPLE of long ago were no dummies... they tried to teach a good legacy with basic rules... but...

Over a period of time... men learned that they could CONTROL THE PEOPLE... through religion... and it seems that each culture had their own way of doing things... we do need to respect all of the different religions just as we respect the different colored skin. Religions come from men... information passed down thousands of years. Over time 'men' have modified things. THE PEOPLE are learning to 'just live the good life and do things the right way'. THE PEOPLE are learning what GOD was talking about in Genesis... THE PEOPLE need to know they have spiritual side too, that has the root knowledge of good and evil. We know things now that have never been known around the world in times past... and the reason for this is technology. When it was prophesied certain events would be seen around the world THE PEOPLE were astounded... "how could things be seen around the world"? It was a great mystery. But it was known it would happen... because GOD always chooses certain people to carry on HIS WORD... and many many many are doing it and doing it really well! All around the world, people are living good and prosperous lives because 'the lamb can finally lie down with the lion'...  and it has been this way since modern age of technology! We can now know civility and peace among diversity... with love and respect for all. IJCN,A

But there is one religion of men... and that is the so called peaceful Islam.... you see they have this idea that they must spread Islam world wide because it is commanded of them by Allah... and this is truth... just like the Christians are commanded to spread the Gospels world wide...  but Islam wants to overpower the world with Sharia Law... and if you don't know what that is... you must get involved and do a web search on 'Sharia Law' and learn that this law is still alive and well living in the hearts and minds of ancient and barbaric men... yes there was a time when Christians did the same thing... but Jesus... the SON OF GOD... came and changed things to the way that GOD wanted since Genesis... but men kept bringing religions into the mix... we know 'men' fight about politics and religions... and you know... its all about 'the control of the masses. I am a witness to the fact that some men (and women) love to CONTROL people.  It is common in most abusive relationships... the abuse is all about the control... and Sharia Law does this... it 'controls the people'... it does NOT give them a voice or a choice.

I was reading an article today about some religious Imam a Sunni Muslim said 'without apostasy laws Islam wouldn't exist'!  Please allow me to tell you why... 'because anyone with common sense can see the light and  know the truth'... and most Americans have that FREEDOM to sit back a minute and check it out and know that it is not right. We as A PEOPLE will not be controlled by men... but by GOD!

Where do you find GOD? Not in any religion... you find GOD in your own heart and mind... HE displays HIMSELF as LOVE and KINDNESS towards others. Because that is what LIFE is all about... LOVE... it's the LOVE that is given and the LOVE that is received and carried on throughout the generations. When the key of life is discovered and THE PEOPLE follow the way that is good... they find themselves living the good life! Living for the only true GOD... the GOD OF LOVE!

I do believe if you have found a good religion and you are happy there... Like at Lakewood Church in Houston led by a great man, Joel Osteen... or Second Baptist... also led by a man of GOD... Dr Ed Young! And there are many more good churches in your neighborhood too... you just need to find the one that is good for you! It is good for people to have a place to go and gather together with other like minded people... and Lakewood and Second Babtist are just 2 of my favorites and also 2 of the biggest churches here in Houston. And both these men can be seen on TV! GOD Bless em' :)

PEOPLE in general are good people who know that LOVE is key to life and LOVING each other is crucial. But there is Islam... the religion that still to this day remains barbaric. Murdering its children for sin. Its all about 'the control of the people' ... it is sad that some are blinded to the truth and follow blindly the way of old, that does not give the FREEDOM that GOD allows to THE PEOPLE!

Of all the religions that I have read about, Islam is the one that worries me the most. I pray for them to become enlightened and come into the 21st century!

Its not that I am a hater. Altho I am associated with haters... but its Islam itself, that teaches Muslims to hate non Muslims... do the Muslims see that demanding tolerance for Islam and then not tolerating other religions is not allowing for the FREEDOM OF PERSONAL CHOICE?

This gives me a whole new thought of what John Lennon was talking about in his song, Imagine. Surely he must of seen the problems that religions cause when they 'fight over the people'. Muslims have to abduct women by gunpoint to be wives and serve them and bear children for jihad. Because most women in their right mind knows jihad is not good... just a bunch of arrogant men wanting to control the people and run things as they like... holding on to the thoughts of Mohammad... and we all know what sort of man he was... he might of pretended to be good in front of some... but enough have survived to tell us the truth. And I must give kudos to the Arabs who have seen the light and spoken the truth... unfortunately in some places who espouse Sharia Law, if you speak out against their ancient brutal ways, you don't survive the day... or month or year. To many good Muslims are being murdered by the ones who want to force Islam on the whole wide world... and personally I am OFFENDED... because I know in my heart and mind GOD gave us THE POWER TO CHOOSE... and you know there is POWER TO THE PEOPLE along the way. The good people will prevail... it was written and so shall be in times to come...
LOVE ALWAYS WINS IN THE END! :)

GOD bless All of THE PEOPLE around GODs beautiful diverse earth who are living at peace with LOVE leading and guiding us into the way that is good and right and clean... IJCN,A




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home