MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Soooo...

My days are a little crazy taking care of all my grand children... but a labor of love for me.

There are 6 of them and they are 7, 6, 5, 28 months, 18 months and 15 months.

Yes this is a very hard job, but I love all the children and will take care of them as long as I have to.

Well my daughter has a potty mouth... she is really trying hard to stop saying the F word because its not so funny when the babies start their parroting... saying it at random times.

So the 18 month old was repeatedly saying the F word and the older kids were telling on him constantly... and I did hear him and at one point, I was in the kitchen with all the kids around me and he said it again for like the 20th time... and I swung around from the sink and leaned over in his face, put my hand up in front of his face ready to pop him in the mouth and said in a very angry voice... "Say it again!"

And he high 5'ed me!

I had to spin back around pretty quickly to hide my laughter!

I am still laughing now!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home