MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mistakes

Knowing that this blog is read around the world, it sorta calls me in here to keep posting! And I am in amazement as I add two more countries to the list. And I see some are coming back from others. Today I have hit 3016 readers from 36 countries! And that is with no publicity! I am amazed!  My connection with PEOPLE is in the whole of the body of GOD. For some reason I am able to back up and see with my spiritual eyes. I have a theory about it, it goes back to the hell I lived in as a child. The child abuse I suffered for 10 years. At a very young age I learned to take myself out of myself and I would watch my mother beat me naked, from up high in the corner of the room. I couldn't feel the beatings up there. Was I fixing to die? I guess not cause I never went farther than that corner in the top of the room and cried in the spirit. Looking back it helps me to understand pain. I guess GOD always has a plan.

I have to say, the spirit that I use here, I use in my own life... if I say something about someone, its nothing that I would not say to myself. You hear that? KEB?  Its sorta like acknowledging the truth when you see it, even if you try to deny the truth but its like, there IN YOUR FACE. Like, if at some time I am being lazy... I will hear that voice inside telling me, 'HEY your being lazy! Get up and do something!'

Its been a rough row and I have learned a thing or two about life and people who lie and people who hurt other people. Very few times in my life, I have seen GOOD PEOPLE at work. I wish I would of had more good people in my life but my hell was kept as a family secret. And I was told to lie to the establishment. (so weird, I had to lie when I was afraid of them, but when I became free of them I never lied) and I don't lie. I remember for years I told an untruth, but only because I was misled and I didn't know better. But when I did learn it was an untruth, from that time I learned to be very sure of my knowledge. I feel like our brains are like computers, we get out of it what we put into it. So feed your brains good stuff, PEOPLE!

Anyways, I did have a specific thought coming in here... mistakes... hahaha... mistakes are sins that men knew in ancient times and recorded as something that is bad. Like for example... fornication... oh yeah, fornication is a sin and I am a sinner, because I did some fornicating in my life. Thank GOD I live in America where I am still here to tell you what a bad mistake that was! HA! Now, if we as young people wouldn't fornicate, we wouldn't have the problems we have today with teen pregnancies and unwed mothers... much less have tv shows to tell us who the daddy is! Now, we as a people prob don't think much about fornicating being a sin... but I wanted to use it because it is so common...  and in some cases the kids have protected themselves with prophylactics, but that doesn't work with the emotional issues that just the act alone causes... all the kids know is, it feels good. Yeah... sin is pleasurable! It always is... :)

All sin is like this. There are severe reactions/consequences to every sin... being lazy... nothing gets done... being drunk... you do stupid things... if you over eat, that is gluttony, and look what happens to people who over eat! Oh Lord have mercy! And you got to know, I saw this really fat woman walking along the road... and she had on those flesh colored tights... OMG... it looked like she was walking naked from the waist down! Ladies... PLEASE don't do this! Modesty is beautiful!

I love to watch The Newlywed Game on Bouce TV. I watch it every day! And I especially love it because I am able to see their spirits... lol... and really it is delightful to see love in action and for the most part I only feel love from The Newlywed game! And it makes me smile when the couples say they were virgins when they got married. That tells me that some parents are paying attention and making the kids pay attention too. There are lots of good people in the world... because basically around the world, except a few exceptions, THE PEOPLE are happy and enjoying life and they are teaching the ways that are good and right.

I know there are people who are bitter. And I have seen young people already bitter because life has sin and we all sin so we all gonna have some problems from it. Until we realize the truth and respect GOD and HIS ways... and follow them. That is the only sure fire way your gonna have a good life, is if you choose to follow the way that is good and there are many good people out there helping people find the way! You can get help by the Church or State. Well at least in some places you can get help. It is a shame that is some areas some people still sacrifice for sin and are not understanding or showing the LOVE!

I wish I could go back and have a redo but I can't. But you... if your young... you still have a chance to have a really good life... just allow THE PEOPLE to lead with LOVE...

I got a nice surprise yesterday... I went to my oldest grand daughters singing program at school. And you may not believe this but I proclaim it as TRUTH! The first thing they did was say a PRAYER to GOD! WOW! And we all prayed! Everyone of us! Not one complaint in the whole building! So I want to THANK GOD that HE is still there in our local school! And these wonderful people, I didn't even mind the grown ups patting each other on the back! True I wasn't involved with their thing... but I felt the joy of the Lord!

Please PEOPLE... know that the way to do things is to fight the sin that wants to win... this is what life is all about... fighting the sin within... WE as a PEOPLE will win the fight against sin when we all realize that sin is in... its the fun exciting life adventure that you want to try to stay away from... again... like adultery... Lord I cant even count ever the problems that this particular sin has caused... I am sure most people today has a story of fornication or adultery... come on... we can do BETTER!

In the meantime... we as a people will continue to suffer from our own choices as individuals.

Fight the nature of the beast! Claim your control of bad habits!

Think before you do something! Think about all the things that could happen if you do that sin.

We should never sit in judgment of others for sin because we are all sinners.

But there will come a time when PPP's run the world and there will be peace! For those who don't know what I mean when I say PPP... or Triple Ps... it came from May Poppins! Remember this quote?

"PRACTICALLY PERFECT PEOPLE, never permit sentiment to muddle their thinking!"

Gotta LOVE me some Mary Poppins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home