MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Today, Mothers Day

Something just happened that I want to always remember... and I want my Grand daughter to be able to remember what happened here tonight... I went to post to Twitter, but the feelings were to much for Twitter... and I certainly can't put this on Facebook... because I don't want people to misunderstand my motives or have people starting gossiping about my vanity. So I came to put this here, so she will be able to read it when she grows up! And please know, I am not vain as you will understand as I tell my memory of the moment!

I have really been having a hard time lately, fighting demons. Stressed, but believing that GOD will take care of everything! And so moments like these are precious... and the way that I am feeling right now is precious!

My Grand daughters came to bring me candy and flowers!

I feel like the luckiest grandmother! These girls are such good girls... and I know they will do well because they are being raised in a good home with good parents and extended family who love them. I have been blessed the last several years to be the Nanny to these girls... teaching them certain things they need to know to survive in this world. GOD has truly blessed me with these girls who love me!

So, as they were leaving and I bent down to hug my youngest grand daughter and she said, " Nanny, your beautiful!"  HAHAHAHA... she is not used to seeing me with my hair down and I am wearing a pretty lacy night gown. I was ready for bed when they walked down. But when she spoke those words... you couldn't know how that makes a Grandmother feel!

You see, when I heard these words coming from my little 5 year old grand daughter... it was something special... it was like she was seeing into my soul... saw the person who was the survivor of hell and who learned to live with LOVE leading and guiding the way!

Love is beautiful!

There was one other time I have felt this way... was when my dad said I was beautiful... after I had not seen him for a long time! This touches me in my heart... lol... tell me I'm beautiful and I am like 'nay' what the hay, what do you want... but coming from this little girl, speaking from her heart tells me she is going to be beautiful from the inside out too when she grows up!

My Grandmother used to always say... "Pretty is as pretty does... ya gotta act pretty to be pretty!"

And I am blessed to also carry on the tradition!

GOD saved me from hell and allowed me to show my family the way to heaven!

THANK YOU GOD for that! (I am as always, your humble servant!)

Thank you Jesus, for teaching us to LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

IJCN,A




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home