MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Dear John Cornyn,

I hear you are not sure about the 'point' of open carry...
I hear you are not sure of the 'attraction' of open carry...

Well, I feel like it is my job as a mom and a child of GOD and a Texan, to explain things to those who don't understand. And so I wanted to get in here and really explain things to you today!

As a native Texan... my fellow Texans and I know that when there are many good guys carrying guns... the chances of some bad guy coming in and doing harm is FAR LESS than if no one had a gun but the bad guy. I mean... think about this... lets say YOU are a bad guy... and your thinking about going into Luby's and gonna shoot people at random cause your mad about something and you feel like your gonna make a statement.

Now wouldn't you think... 'Oh, this is Texas... if I pull out a gun, there's gonna be 10 Texans in there with guns to stop me before I can get 2 bullets spent.'

I mean really! You really don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure... your gonna die!

We have a saying here in TEXAS... 'Don't mess with Texas!'

So if its possible for you to OPEN your mind... THINK about this... when there are many GOOD guys carrying guns... the bad guys know to STAY AWAY!

It would be an idiot who does try to do harm.

Well, on second thought... even an idiot knows to stay away from places where the GOOD GUYS will out number you and will always be carrying guns... MULTIPLE GUNS! If someone is that stupid to where they are going to pull out a gun in front of 10 others with guns ready to stop them in their tracks... HA!

The outcome IS GOOD!

Now it would be different if no one was allowed to have a gun... and we know the bad guys are not going to listen to any laws against guns... the bad guys are always going to be seeking and wanting guns for the POWER they possess. This would be a bad scene where there are no good guys with guns to stop the bad guys who have guns...

We as GOOD people are not going to be afraid to do whatever it takes to fight evil.

Maybe not everyone feels comfortable carrying guns... (some have that fear) that's OK.

Because you can bet your sweet bippy there will be many who will be very comfortable!

I am locked and loaded... my mother is locked and loaded... my son is locked and loaded... my neighbors are locked and loaded... and many Texans are locked and loaded. It would be sure suicide for someone to bring a gun in a public place with the intent to do harm. And we should all know it!

So do you get it now?

Surely you do...

GOD Bless Texas and GOD Bless the USA where the GOOD PEOPLE openly carry guns to openly show that we are prepared to fight back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home