MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Monday, February 24, 2014

THANKING GOD For Sochi Protection!

I want to THANK GOD today for keeping the Olympians safe and the games going smoothly!

I didn't get to see all of the Olympics. But what I saw kept me mesmerized! I LOVE that people can do these things... I love to see them push themselves to the max... some give up... some stick it out.

I cant really say which part I loved the most! But what I am absolutely sure of... is they are ALL WINNERS! Everyone of the players get congratulations from me! These are the best of the best!

Falling down is human... we are not gods... nothing can ever be perfect... so don't ever think anything can be. Nothing is perfect... you can win or you can lose... either is possible, even when you fall down.

The spirit of THE PEOPLE was captivating! I LOVE to see PEOPLE loving each other! These games are proof that we CAN all get along! I am not to much into competition. Like I said, they are all winners! But the details are fascinating. The memories will last a lifetime for these people! It is something good to get involved in as long as there is no corruption among THE PEOPLE.

So I loved watching! I won't name any names here cause I loved them all!

I thought the closing ceremony was awesome! I WILL mention the Bear and the Hare and the Leopard! They looked so real I would of sworn they had a soul. Then I realized it was the heart and soul of the people who created them I was seeing!

I LOVE the Russian PEOPLE!

What Majesty! What Elegance! How proud the forefathers of Russia are today, that Russia has come so far to the good! The PEOPLE are excellent! The age and perspective of the Russians is EXPERIENCE! They are heading in the right direction! Doing the RIGHT THING! THANK GOD!

I even LOVE Putin! Why? Because I can see him as a PERSON... not as a god or idol or anything superior to THE PEOPLE! Law and Order is the name of the game in Russia and this is GOOD!

The sparkly people at the end was just... WOW! Even when the 5th star didn't open up... I could feel the sense of humor among THE PEOPLE! I LOVED IT! Its always better to laugh, rather than to cry about some things! And when you look at the WHOLE of them... working together to create a certain effect. Now that is what life is all about!

THE PEOPLE working together to create beauty, for the world to see!

And I was very IMPRESSED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home