MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Sunday, February 09, 2014

Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Opening Ceremony

I am sure many would agree with me that the opening ceremony to the Sochi 2014 Olympics was totally WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC, FABULOUS and eye catching!

I LOVED how the speakers made us all feel like we are all apart of these games! We were surely united in our diversities! I especially loved it when the speaker gave a very sublime remark for the terrorists who would LOVE to spoil our joy and happiness with violence... 'don't even think of it'!

And oh how I am impressed with Prez Putin... this man has really got it going on! I am reminded of an email I received comparing Obama to Putin... HAHAHAHA... poor Obama! HAHAHAHA :)

I LOVED the colors! I loved the Russian history! You could see the joy and happiness on every ones faces! I loved the huge horses who 'floated' across the field... I loved the computer generated effects! I LOVED everything about it! And when the 5th snowflake didn't open up, it didn't even matter... we as humans are used to typos, computers getting stuck... and people falling down... I feel like it just reminds us that the world is not perfect... even when there is a glitch, we know things aren't perfect and we just fix it and get on with it! When a model slips and falls on the cat walk, she gets up and continues... tonight I slipped while mopping the floor... thank GOD I just got up and continued mopping! So the snowflake issue is nothing to dwell on... nothing to stress over... shit happens... so we clean it up and move on!

I could feel the joy in the hearts of THE PEOPLE! It was a GREAT feeling!

I saw the Olympians taking videos and pics on their cell phones as they came out! Wow! Modern technology... they will be able to relive that moment for ever! I can feel the excitement and the fear mixed together to crate a unique feeling they will never forget! I am so happy for these athletes!

And when they ran in with the torch, I remember when I lived in Syracuse, Missouri back in '84 I lived very close to the interstate they came running down... so I was beside the road watching them pass through town... and to my surprise he motioned for me to come and run... since I was in my 20's I started running and the guy handed me the torch and we ran side by side for a minute! It was wonderful... the people were whooping and hollering! I LOVED that moment... so I can honestly say I know how it feels to run with the Olympic torch!

When the flame lit the bowl at the bottom and traveled up to the top, I was crying tears of joy!

The fire works were great! The looks on the peoples faces were great! Happy people gathered together to celebrate the games... I remember my Grandmother LOVED the Winter Olympics! She would stop what ever she was doing and really got into it! I loved her enthusiasm... and I am happy to be able to carry on for her... in loving the Winter Olympics!

GOD bless Sochi and Lord continue keeping the games safe from jealous people who want to start trouble by terrorizing Sochi... Lord protect the athletes and let the games be played in peace... with THE PEOPLE having fun! And send the evil one away to sulk in his sin! I love you GOD! You have never let me down... I believe all terrorist plots will be halted...  IJCN,A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home