MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Thursday, January 16, 2014

YOUNG LOVE

Ahhh, to speak of the love of our youth! It is one of the most important things you could ever know about. Poets and song writers have been recording the adventures of YOUNG LOVE and LOST LOVE since the beginning of recorded time! But I feel like we are not getting there these days. I mean, as in knowing how special and important this life event is. And of course, as usual, there are MANY who already know this truth and preserve this LOVE at all costs! Look around, you can see them!

The most important thing to know is... you can never replace this LOVE, ever. You can never go back and undo mistakes... or right your wrongs. Sure you can make peace with apologies and tears, but you can never undo any harm you did to that persons heart. So it would be in your own best interest to learn from other peoples mistakes and learn to preserve your love. Because people are really screwing up... Look around! Think of the US shows that are so popular... Jerry Springer, Steve Wilkos... Maury! We can see the results of human mistakes over and over and over again. The consequences are not only painful but devastating for the children and other family members involved!

People! We as A PEOPLE need to get it right the first time. Because when we get it right! It will be paradise... heaven... bliss... the perfect life! Yes, it can still exist if you work at it and avoid all the mistakes that you see others making. Mistakes that have been documented AS MISTAKES for centuries!

I would like to tell you about my 1st true LOVE. And how I lost him because I made a mistake and followed the example of my mother... and to hurt him, I had sex with his best friend and then left town. Boy was I wrong! I will forever regret doing this for the rest of my life. This is something I can never undo!

OK, let me go back a little bit, to explain.

I met THE LOVE OF MY YOUTH as I was walking with my friend Denise, we were walking back to my Grandparents house from being at 'her boyfriends' house. Well, her wanna be boyfriend, all the girls liked him. At his house, there was a lot of kids and they were playing foose ball and he would give my friend a glance every now and then. And she would swoon! lol... So we were walking home from his house, had just turned a corner and saw two older boys walking towards us. It was Robert and R.E.B.  aka Rebel. I knew Robert, he was the older brother of a neighbor boy named Tommy I went to school with... and Robert and REB were in the same grade, 1 year a head of me and Tommy. HA, I guess they were talking about me and Tommy had told Robert and Robert told REB and so they had gone to my Grandparents house to see me and found out where we were. So they were actually coming to find us, when we saw them! And WOW... it was LOVE at first site! The smile on my face was instant and our eyes locked with such intensity! He admitted to me later it was his first love too. And let me tell you... I still love him just as intensely as I did way back then. You know the sort of LOVE that makes your heart palpitate and your breathing quicken... and you break out in a sweat and cant seem to talk right! Oh yeah... THE LOVE OF MY YOUTH... there he was!    My friend Denise had just stepped on a lit cigarette with her bare foot and had to sit down... and HAHAHA... I was OK with that as I met this new handsome young man! Oh did I mention I was just 13 and he was a year older? It was practically perfect from the get go!

We had a GREAT summer together! We spent a lot of time together. Well, as much as we could... beings that we were so young. We would sit for hours on the phone, sometimes not even talking, as we would watch the same thing on tv.   And my good friend Terry lived 2 blocks away from him, so we all started hanging out. I remember the day he swooped me up and carried me the 2 blocks to his house and asked me to be his girl! I cried tears of joy and accepted his ring!  (Which was stolen later, at my dads).

I still drive by that street and enjoy that memory! Oh how I laughed... as I held him so tightly!

One day my mother got mad because one of my friends called her a bitch... and immediately my mother put me on a bus to my dads house. I don't know why she was there at my Grandparents... but I cant tell you how devastated I felt as I watched my boyfriend and my friend who pissed my mother off walking away together.  My soul was crying tears of expressions that it had never known before!

We wrote letters. I even did something desperate... I used another persons phone number on a party line to call him. What a stooge I was... I don't know what I was thinking except I wanted to talk to him.

When the depression finally overwhelmed me enough to tell my dad I wanted to go back to my Grandparents... (my mother had left)... he said; "Don't let the door hit you in the ass."  No kidding... those were his exact words. And they hurt!

When I got back to my Grand parents... we were in high school and he even had a new girlfriend. He was the football hero and she was the popular cheerleader. And I was the strange elusive poet playing my guitar and singing under the tree with my small group of friends. We were watching the football players!

He came back to me! Well, actually he would come over and spend time with me... and sneak to my window at night and talk to me for long periods of times. GOD, how I loved him. I honestly thought we would be together forever! He had my heart and soul wrapped around his finger!

I remember the summer I was 14, how many times I would spend the night with Terry. And all her 4 other siblings were there, and when their parents would go to work, REB would come over and he would lay with me in the bed, with just my panties on and he never touched me! He respected me like that. He would even protect me when Terry's younger brother tried to take the covers off of me! He was strong like that!

But when I started noticing that he was her boyfriend in school and seeing me at night, I became frustrated. I was close to 16 by then, as I went out with him and gave him my virginity in the back of a storage lot in the back seat of his mothers car! Oh yeah. It was all I had to give him to make him know how much I loved him. But he was shocked when he found out I was a virgin. When he realized I had never had sex before, he stopped and it seemed like he was in shock. He sat at the wheel looking down, like he had done something bad. Well, he felt that way because some of the mean girls at school had spread some vicious lies about me. I remember one was, that I had flushed my fetus down the toilet. It was a hard time for me. But I loved him more than words could ever say. And we did manage to be together later, on other occasions.

I had given him everything I had that was special... and I thought we would be together forever and be married and have lots of children! I'm telling you, I honestly believed that with all my heart!

But still, he kept her as a girlfriend at school and came to see me after. It got to me after awhile. I told my mother and she said, "I would get him back... you go be with someone else and see how he likes it."  And I did just that. That's when I had sex with his best friend and left town and went to live with my mother in Minnesota. It was a sad time in my life. But Minnesota was beautiful!

And he married her. If I would of not done what I did... it might of been me he would of married, when we all got out of high school. I should of waited for him! I tried to call him before I married my 1st husband. As usual my heart beat fast and I could barely talk, but then 'she' got on the phone and repeated some of the lies/rumors in high school. And he apologized to me said they had company and now wasn't a good time to talk, and so we hung up.  And they did divorce later. And I also am divorced... 3 times! I will never love like I loved REB! No one will ever take his place in my heart! And its been 41 years!

Dear GOD, how I wish I would of done something different! Because I not only ended up being raped by one of my mothers boyfriends... I also ruined any chance of making it right. How I wish I wouldn't of done the revenge thing. I sure wish I would of just been patient and waited till he felt comfortable enough to break up with her. After all, he loved me, I knew it. And I truly loved him.

Please, hear what I am saying... you can never go back and undo the wrong that you do... the only chance you have is to get it right the first time... and you have to keep working at it to keep it right. Because there are lots of things, other than jealousy... that can ruin a relationship. You must be stronger! Keep in mind sometimes you lose simply because that person has lost their soul somehow. I wonder if you would be surprised to know how many people sell their souls for the almighty dollar?

And besides... its natural to lose that fiery passion over time. But that doesn't mean you lose the love!  Your relationship just changes into more of a partnership, best friend type thing. Marrying your best friend is a GREAT idea! You will always have that seed of pure love glowing and growing in your hearts!

And, yes its true... you can fall in love again. But its NEVER the same as that first true love!

All the long term relationships start as young love! And finish with a place in heaven! But, it sure won't be easy. And I can tell you that if you break up and find a new love, you will find problems with that relationship too. And so on and so on, because no one is perfect! You might as well work your problems out with the first one and I PROMISE... it will be worth it in the long run!

Nothing can replace this young LOVE... and the couples who manage to keep it, in the end will have something that is more precious than all the jewels or money in the world! And no amount of  money can buy TRUE LOVE my friend! Because it happens to be a FREE gift from GOD!

When you find your LOVE, and you give yourself sexually... in GODs eyes... your married... your relationship is sanctified by GOD and will last a lifetime if you allow it to! This LOVE is sacred and can never be torn apart by any human being... unless you allow it to, because when you are truly in love... you don't want anyone else... you heart wont allow you to be with anyone else...  because its not in LOVES best interest to do so. Always remember and never forget... be good, be smart...
Cherish THE LOVE OF YOUR YOUTH!

Because it has a GRAND PURPOSE! :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home