MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Monday, March 03, 2014

The Perverted Truth

There is nothing worse than someone who is trying to convince someone that something is true when its not. And people do this! I am so totally freaked out about it. And I must talk about it here today.

When I was a little girl, it was my Grandmother who influenced me the most. And I THANK GOD for her! She was the example that I followed in my life as my mother and dad were to young to consider the consequences of their actions.

So, my Grandmother would tell me this... "You should never get caught up in being a liar. When you start to lie, it becomes easier and easier and pretty soon you are telling so many lies that you forget which lie you told to whom and eventually it will come out that you are a liar and people won't believe anything you say anymore and won't want to be your friend."

I knew in my heart what she meant. She was right, I wouldn't want anyone lying to me!

And can you believe that in some religions people believe that, as long as its not your brother, its OK to lie. This is the worst lie of all... that it is OK to lie to someone if they don't matter to you. HA! But...

GOD IS WATCHING!

It doesn't matter if the person doesn't know you and will never know that you lied... GOD knows!

And that's all that matters!

It is so very strange to me how lies have become acceptable as the norm.

I gotta tell ya, this is INSANITY at its best! Manipulation at its worse!

I have 3 examples... the first is something that I have said before... and its about Chastity Bono. I remember Sonny and Cher had a little GIRL... and when she was dancing for DWTS, I just couldn't watch... because everyone kept referring to her as a 'he'... this is just plain WEIRD to me... I mean if you are born a girl and you want to be a guy... you can pretend... but that doesn't make you one, you cannot change the chromosomes you were born with! I cant believe that people feed into this delusion! You cannot be a boy if you are born a girl! It just cant happen in the real world of truth!

Another thing that really bugs me is this... here in Houston there is a law firm that has a commercial that I see all the time and the words sorta go like this... "Have you been in an accident... call us and we will make the bad guy pay!"  Now... if it is an accident... who is the 'bad guy'???

Again... on Steve Wilcos Show... there was a part that said... "Are you having a problem with someone and need to prove your innocence?"  Now... don't we live in the good ole USA? Where people are considered innocent until proven guilty???  When did we become a PEOPLE who needs to prove our innocence?

I will tell you when...

When people became liars... an now, no one believes anything anymore!

We live in a special time... a time that has seen a lot of corruption of the truth... we need to recognize the problem here and hold onto what is true. Not let lies go unnoticed. Call em out on it... or don't, its up to you... because, sometimes I know when people are lying... and sometimes I let it go because I don't want to waste my time on trying to straighten people out when they don't even realize they have gone astray in the first place. They would just be offended and tell everyone how terrible I am.

When PEOPLE see the truth and deny it... we will surely fail as a PEOPLE.

GOD wants us to live and speak the TRUTH...

And young people coming up today need to hang tight to what is right and stand up for the truth when they see it perverted. Don't let it go by... don't let perversion win... stand up for the TRUTH... just make sure your right in your thinking... we live in an age of info... we have smart people everywhere... we are no longer bound to having to lie to advance or escape a reality. That ole saying... 'If you cant dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with bullshit.' Just doesn't ring true anymore, because the 'bullshit' is a LIE!

GOD has told us from the beginning... DO NOT LIE...

It is better to say nothing, than to speak a lie!

WE THE PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH... and the truth will SET US FREE!

IJCN,A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home