MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Evolution Of Mankind

One of the worst things in life is to be misunderstood... or misconstrued in your talk...  or just the simple misconception of the human race in general. It is a human race. A race of humans.. not a race of monkeys... if man evolved from monkeys or the ape family... how do we still have apes and monkeys?...  why are they not evolving? Come on, we are way smarter than that!

I will tell you why, because we DID NOT come from apes! We have always been A PEOPLE!

The man who said we came from apes, was searching for an answer to the age old question to satisfy his peer's... Where did we come from? HAHAHA... so weird to think that some people would actually believe this untruth! Some ole guy who wants to dazzle the world with his brilliance had to baffle em with BS... because the truth is... we don't know how we got here or where we came from! We can only make educated guesses as A PEOPLE to satisfy the curiosity of those who have nothing else better to do than ponder this question! And really, we shouldn't care where we came from! What matters is what are we doing with ourselves today? The world is changing... we are 'evolving as A PEOPLE'!

I can tell you this, we have always been people... but long ago, we lived like animals... until the word came. And the word was the common communication of TRUTH and LOVE among THE PEOPLE! And the word was celebrated among THE PEOPLE. We love the truth in the word!

And hence...  the beginning of the intellect!

Just because they lived long ago didn't make them stupid.

They lived how they were taught... off the land... they knew how to grow/raise food!

The people were divided. Rich and poor. And this is the way it was, a society where there is only poor people and the few who were looked at as gods and well taken care of as kings. And it is a difference that comes with nature. As some people have no clue what to do with money. Some people look at money as something to be coveted and created at all costs! And others see it for what it is... a tool that we use to get by in this life!

That's the great thing about America... through hard work and dedication... we can come from a poor family and make it rich! We can do the right thing at the right time and it works out the right way!

The great USA where men are respected by what they don't do... and condemned for what they do do!
Ooooops, pun intended!  (I can explain in more detail that statement if needed.)

But the evolution that I do see going on is this... THE PEOPLE keep changing!

We only have one chance at this thing called life and if we screw it up, well someone will come along and clean up your mess but you will always be remembered as the person who made your own mess!

I know in my heart my Grandmother... GOD love her... and also in my heart I know my Grand children... and to share the love with different people like this means so much... and at the same time you know that they never knew each other, because TIME is what changes us... not our dna... we morph into something we could never know as a child... an old person.

Ahhhhh,  the trails and trials the old folk could speak of!

Times of trials and triumphs along the trail of life that kept us going to see what's around the next corner!

When I was a kid I was so naive... I sure didn't know the things I know today! Along the way was a sort of evolution under my own skin, that led the way and gave me the experience I needed to teach my Grandchildren! And that is why I know what is good for us as A PEOPLE. I care about all of us as A PEOPLE... and even the ones who are yet to come!

There are things that I could speak of that could be good or bad about being young and being old.

There are good things and there are bad things in life.

I am not here for that argument.

I am here to say to enjoy the ride along the way.

To seek the truth and to seek the joy

for every girl and for every boy!

Its all about what we teach our youth...

I pray we don't forsake the TRUTH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home