MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Monday, June 27, 2011

Two Good Men

Today I want to mention two men here in this post. Two very good men whom life has taken very good care of...they are great men who are not arrogant and who know their place as a servant of 'the people'! These two men... along with my own Grandfather have impressed me greatly in the past. I pick these two because I want to cover both Church and State... since there is a separation there.

I have lived here in this same neighborhood most of my life and I try to focus on the good in people and not the bad... so I want to remind people that there are still men and women who still walk and talk with GOD. Still, there are men and women who are called of GOD to stand together for goodness sake.
These two men are just the top two off the top of my head.

First of all, Rick Perry. Now this man has recently not only admitted he is a Christian, but he has called on the good people of Texas to create a day of prayer on August 6th. This is a great step in the holy war that is raging strong among the people of the world today. This is remarkable because our Governor, Rick Perry has the will of Samson! I admire strong willed people like that, who are in power and able to choose the GOODNESS of GOD as a basis or cornerstone of the foundation if I may put it that way... of our belief that GOD is GOOD. This man has made a personal choice to change history right now here today in the hearts of the Texas people. And I hope that it spreads seeds of hope throughout the people in all the world.

And another man... I hesitate to say 2nd man because in no way am I ranking these men of GOD in any particular order. For we are all equal in the eyes of our Father GOD which is in heaven.

This man is mostly known as 'Brother John'. He has been around here, serving GOD for over 40 years. This is a true man of GOD. He is not only one of GODs chosen, he is also a logical common sense sorta man who can relate and understand people better than they can understand themselves. He is intuitive and helpful and has a hotline to GOD that can be used in micro seconds. This man has created one of the greatest symbols of Christianity in our hood, a 70+ foot cross on the church grounds. Many have come to the foot of that cross for a spiritual connection they cannot find anywhere else. I feel a great JOY in my soul every time I get to gaze at this beautiful monument of HOPE and FREEDOM. I am very reclusive and Brother John doesn't know me personally... and there are many good churches to reach out to when you are searching.... but in my opinion... Brother John can show you a place that he has seen... a place of LOVE and FELLOWSHIP that is TOP NOTCH around these parts!
Dr. John D. Morgan, Senior Pastor can be seen on Sundays on channel 55 at 10:30AM here in Houston.

http://www.sagemontchurch.org/about/seniorpastor.htm

SO you see... what I am trying to say is... there is HOPE. Because there are men and women who are FREE to speak the word of GOD in such a strong, honest, humble way... so that we can trust... the GOD of LOVE is still the GREATEST thing in LIFE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home