MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Who Is MotherPope?


Who is MotherPope?



..

PublicEveryone can see this
|03/31/2011 12:44 pm
|0 comments
|1 Pageviews
..
I didnt name myself.
I became MotherPope naturally.
After 33 years of 16+ kids passing through my house, I became everyones mother.
Foster mother, step mother, mother to the urchins off the street my kids would bring home.
But it was when I was married to Mr.Pope, that his son started calling me MotherPope.
So, thats when I became MotherPope. (I am now divorced now)
This was almost 20 years ago.
This name stuck and became what I write under.
I mean, since I feel like everyones mother.
If you dont have a mother...
I will volunteer.

I also love religions.
You could almost say it is my forte...
I have read about many many different sorts.
I have read the Bible 7 times.
But read Numbers ONCE, it was enough.
There are parts I have read and quoted over hundreds of times.
I love Christianity because it is so simple.
I am in no way involved with any organized religions.
As a matter of fact, some religious churches would not want me there,
I am afraid I would 'taunt them with their rediculousness'.
But God is Love and as long as I can teach the children to LOVE...
My life will be Gods will...
Yes, I work for THE GOD...
HE is a great boss...
And the benefits are...
OUT OF THIS WORLD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home