MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Meaning Of Igmo


The Meaning of IGMO.

|12/15/2010 08:11 pm

It does sadden me when I cant get an idea across on here in text without voice tone or body language. It has happened many times. People totally dont get it. So what do you do? Take 2 aspirin and try again tomorrow???

Sometimes I do use the word igmo... that might be cause for misunderstandings too... but, way back long time ago, I took the words, 'ignorant moron' and shortened them to be used as igmo. People close to me know what I am talking about. But if anyone else is wondering... well there you have it.

I think I want people to know that the old adage is true, 'if you can laugh at it, you can live with it'. And if something is totally crazy off the wall bizarre, my first reaction is to laugh at the absurdity of it all. Some of the things in this world are so strangely ironic and totally unable to be understood that there is nothing else for people like me to do.

My daughter made a statement this morning, that she couldnt do anything because her hair was not doing right... it reminded me of a time 20 years ago when my little sister was living with me and she said the same thing... so I HAD to text her and remind her of those days..... hahaha.. and that was the mid 80's when all the women had BIG HAIR... well, I told her that Estelle was saying the same thing... we laughed and laughed at the silliness of it all... and let me tell ya, my daughter was NOT laughing... so you see... not everyone sees things in the same perspective.

And thats all I'm gonna say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home