MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Yahoo Blog deleting...

10/08/2010 05:48 pm
I have read that yahoo will no longer have blogs in a few days, so for the next few days,I will be copying all my yahoo blogs here, please know they go way back... so I will begin at the beginning...

I have noticed that yahoo doesnt always post my comments, so I started saving them in a file on my pc. But last night I thought that I could post them here also. I doubt the censors on the boards will delete me here.

It started August 13, 2010. Obama stated at a Islam dinner, the Muslims have a right to build at Ground Zero. I went off. I am sad to say, I didnt think to save all the posts back then. But here I am now, posting what I have saved. And will post here from now on... I see there is a text limit so I am going to have to break up this blog. So I will start with the last three posts.

MOTHERPOPE 3:10PM, 10.07.10
I see Islam terrorism is alive and well today.
I wonder if the replacement of Mohammad Omar will be so easy to find

and eager to get to work, as the terrorist who replaces a suicide

bomber?
These people are truly a strange breed the way they kill themselves and

take other good people with them.
Im just saying, this Omar man seems to of given the world a warning, the

way he talked about and exposed the corruptness of certain people.

Who were his own people.
This is so sad, in this crazy backwards world we live in, if I were muslim,

which I am NOT, I would be so ashamed and embarrased to be called

'muslim'.

MOTHERPOPEa second ago
So if a muslim kills another muslim, is it

the same or better or worse than killing a non- muslim?... OK wait.... I

know they kill both muslims and non muslims... so which has the greater

reward to a muslim?
muslims... please make me understand your logic, cause its not making

any sense to my logical brain.
come on... at least try to make me understand... for my brothers and

sisters and I dont understand your actions.
This is proof, again, that Islam is NOT the peaceful religion it claims to

be.

Muslim jiihad are the ones who love doing that crap. Its all over the map!

I can hardly believe that they are being so stupid as to think that WE

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE are stupid enough to believe their LIES. Or

let me rephrase... Only an Islamist would be so stupid as to think that the

AMERICAN PEOPLE are as stupid as they (the muslims) are.
GRRRRR...
Last I knew we live in a free country where we can peacefully assemble

and protest any issue.
The Korans are donated... Our Constitution gives him the RIGHT... of

course it may not be the MORAL thing to do... but they ARE legally HIS

BOOKS...
BUT WAIT...
Where have I heard this arguement before?
Sure seems familiar in some way... please someone HELP me to

remember where I have heard this before!

Where are all the Muslims ranting about this mans Constitutional RIGHT

to burn those donated books? I mean, he DOES have the right... it may

not be the MORAL thing to do, but it IS his right! Remember the mosque

they want to put within spittin distance of GZ, they do have the right, but

is it the moral thing to do?
And to the Muslims who say Islam is a PEACEFUL religion, YOU are

part of the problem! It is NOT a peaceful religion, you are ALL lying

cause that is what you are taught to do.
If Muslims were to have a Bible burning... I would laugh. Because there

are thousands more to take their place.
People dont understand how serious this is. I have read their Koran...

dont let them lie to you. They seek WORLD DOMINION for their allah.

That means anyone who doesnt convert; is murdered! All the gays, all

the singles having sex for fun... all the divorced and all adulterers...
I can imagine how the men will feel when ALL WOMEN have to cover

themselves from head to toe.
They may not do it now, but their plan is, in 20 years to have enough

Mulsims as citizens to VOTE sharia into law.
GOD HELP US ALL!
Should we care that they are mad about this planned book burning?
Do they care about this victory mosque making the Americans mad?

Mr. Trump... thank you for your effort.

I have been doing some serious thinking here. I am having similar

issues in my life... well, not so exciting, but at a crossroads of sorts...

where we all have to choose. OK, my point is... HOW COME IT IS SO

WRONG TO GET ANGRY ANYMORE?
How come I cant get mad when someone does something stupid... why

can't I counter with my own challenge?
WHY ARE WE ALL WALKING ON EGGSHELLS FOR THESE

MUSLIMS??? They are violent and cruel, and we are OK with that???
I dont think there is ANYTHING wrong with anger... in fact, it is my JOB

as a parent to be mad when my kids do wrong... and ya know what? My

kids DO NOT LIKE TO SEE MOM MAD... cause when momma aint

happy, no bodies happy.

I am STILL mad as hell and I am going to do my part. I have been going

to muslim businesses for years. BUT; NO MORE...
the buck stops here, baby... you will get NO MORE of my business.
I BOYCOTT YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home