MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Monday, August 14, 2023

PERFECT

     I used to never use the word, perfect. 

Nothing was perfect. I struggled to even find the good in life, until I made the change. Or actually GOD made the change in me. 

Worked in our lives until we come to today, where I hear and use the word 'perfect' every day!

I do believe in Practically Perfect People!

As we grow older and even when we are young, we learn life lessons, as Christians we always try to do better! And we do, so much so that we become practically perfect! My grandparents were practically perfect people! And I can think of a few others who fit that bill also. It's not an abnormal thing. 

Knowing GOD is knowing the difference between right and wrong.

Doing what's right and abhorring what is wrong.

When I started this new job, I have been at since April of 2023, I have learned new skills in taking care of a paraplegic. And the woman who trained me always said "perfect' when I got it right! It made me feel very happy that I was doing it right!

Y'all know I grew up in hell, and I was always beat for the older kids getting in trouble. I always struggled to do the right thing for fear of that pain. And the thing that bothers me the most is that sometimes some people actually hate me for being good. So hard to understand all that, except to know they didn't have the experience I had. If they knew what I grew up with, if they knew all the pain and abuse, they would be happy I turned out the way I did and not like my abusers. Some do ya know. 

I remember my old Dr who is retired, oh I loved it when he would listen to my heart and lungs and he would say, "Perfect!" It made me feel well and happy!

Other than that, I would find it hard to find the perfection in life. 

So many people making mistakes, doing things they will regret later. 

The only people who I saw trying to do things right was the Christians. They know about 'the perfection of the saints'... they know it's their choice to get up every day and make the world a better place! They seek not after fame and fortune, but they seek happiness and justice and the joy of TRUTH and most of all, they HELP OTHERS to do good!

Right now, the people in the world are not heading in the right direction.

Or so it seems.

However, I happen to know that most of the people in the world are GOOD and only want to live their lives in peace and happiness with their friends and families. 

Odd balls get the media attention, like the freaks at the Freak Show.

But for now...

I see a vision of a better world, where our Medical and Politics become non-profit. Where people donate their time to their political office and are limited in their power. It will be then, when politics will cease to be corrupt. No groups of 'certain people' hiding behind closed doors with agendas for their own gain and not for the gain of ALL the PEOPLE.

But the evil is strong in the world, and you have to know the difference between 'good and evil' and 'right and wrong'... (because the devil can come to you in a beautiful form) Some sad people have no clear vision of the differences. I mean they can't even distinguish between themselves and somebody else. Ugh...

The only way you can know this is to know Jesus and you gain the Holy Spirit within your own soul. You then can start to focus on what is the most important thing/issue in your world. 

We all have things that we call gifts, when your face is perfect, or you have perfect legs... some are hidden gifts... gifts of the spirit... LOVE... PEACE... a HAPPY heart.

But there are also things that look like gifts but are not, like that sly smile you get from a stranger before it leads you to a way that you can never come back from... or a monetary thing someone is offering you if you let them do a 'thing'... whatever it might be, lie, steal, or cheat.

The spirit within says, "NO... stay to the path that GOD has laid"... some listen some don't. I feel so sad for the ones who don't listen to the warnings that are available to all of us.

And something I have learned through the years, we do have/get 'perfect' moments/things that are endearing to US and inspire us to be joyful and grateful for this life. So yeah, we got this!

Oh, and one more reminder before I close here, GOD does not work through 'hate and fear and death'... if someone is telling you to kill someone for hate or sin, that is not our GOD. 

That is the Old Testament.

Since Jesus, we learned that GOD IS... LOVE and LIFE...

... and perfectly peaceful rehabs.

GOD Bless US Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home