MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Vera's Story


 Most of the time I plan these blogs in advance. I get the title first and then I have the rest rolling in my head for a few days. And I did have a different one in my head, but when I heard about Vera, I knew I had to change my plan. I'm flexible like that. 

I could also title this one 'A Kitten Named Heaven', but I am choosing to focus on the person Vera. As I believe GOD works for PEOPLE.  Some people ask, "What's life all about?" And I tell them LIFE is all about PEOPLE! People who love US and the people whom we LOVE!

So please allow me to tell you Veras Story!

     There once was a beautiful woman named Vera. And she had a lovely niece whom she loved and adored! One day, Vera told her niece that she was going to get a kitten for her. They were both so excited about a new kitten in the family.

Unfortunately, Vera's life was cut short by a person who robbed her and her man at an ATM machine. When shit went down, Vera laid on the horn and was brutally shot 5 times.

...

Sometime later the niece asked her mother to take her to the place where Aunt Vera was murdered, and her mother agreed. So, they went. They spent some time there reminiscing. And a man came from the business next door who was there that fateful night told them what he knew. Can you imagine the intensity of this conversation? Whew... I don't even want to.

When they got in the car to leave, they were waiting for traffic to pass, you know the edge where you wait to pull out into a lane of traffic? And just guess what they saw!?!?! Right there in the ditch! Oh, I bet you've guessed right! 

YES, right there in the ditch was a baby kitten!!

Didn't even have its eyes open!

Can you imagine? 

Only GOD could do such a work!

This is another reason that I do believe in GOD! And U should too!

So, they got the kitten and bought some cats milk from the store, and do you know that cat survived!?! And is alive today! About 2 or 3 years old, the Grandmother who was telling me this story couldn't remember the exact date. But says the cat is SO BEAUTIFUL! You know if y'all share this story I will try to get a picture to attach here! I mean if it goes well to do it! I'm sure I can do it! Update: you see I was able to get a picture of him!

Thank you all for reading this story. I really want Vera to be remembered as the beautiful soul that she was! I hope one day to see Vera's story in a video short! 

Her murder has not yet been solved.

There's good and bad in our world, let's get through the bad to appreciate the good!

GOD Bless US Everyone! IJCNA

Edit, 8-29-23; Here is the link to the news off of Facebook. This is not the grandmother that I spoke with, I heard the story from the other grandma.

  Facebook


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home