MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Why?

 Today is typical of what I live with!

Mr. B is out of town helping a neighbor. And I slept late, as Saturdays are good for! 

Upon waking up I thought it would be nice for me to order a pizza, it's just me and Dee so I could get by with one pizza. Money is funny so I have to consider that. (One day when I sell my books, I won't have to worry about that anymore! But for now, I thought I won't have to cook all day!)

Dee's door was closed so I was winging it without talking about it. I thought it would be a nice surprise since she loves peperoni pizza! So, I ordered it. If it had been just me, I would have gone for a burger, but I was thinking I would do the pizza for us.

As I was getting ready to leave, here she came out of her room asking me to buy her a pack of cigs.

I smiled huge and said, "I ordered a pizza!" 

Immediately she said, "I don't want that." I guess she loves to be a downer.  Always negative. So, I said, "It's OK, I can give it to the grandkids or the dogs." She said she had already eaten. She said I should have asked first. OK, I should have but her door was shut and that means she doesn't want to be disturbed. However, I suppose I should have knocked. I always seem to do the wrong thing.  This happens a lot. I do something and they complain, it's not right somehow, too cold or too hot, to spicy, not spicy enough, wrong color, or wrong idea. I am used to it, and I can say now I have no confidence and don't want to do anything for anyone since I always do it wrong.

This is why I LOVE to come in here and talk about GOD. That is one thing I can do right as the Lord is with me and I get lots of LOVE from people because of it! (Thank U GOD for that!) 

Negative people are so depressing.

So, what do you think happened when I brought in the pizza?

Before I could even get a bite, here she comes with a plate, which she loads up!

This happens quite often. I do something that I think is good but then some people find reason for it to be bad, yet... they are on 'that shit' as soon as it comes available.

Why do people do that?

I believe this is a result of someone finding GOD and they talk about it for a minute, yet they don't go and do their own research on it! See, if she had read the New Testament which is the message of GOD given to man for good works, she would know not to be negative, as GOD teaches US to be humble and grateful.

When I was a kid, we were told "eat what's put before you and let it stop your mouth." In other words, shut up and eat what I give you. And we did, or we would be stripped naked and beat. I got that a lot as a kid. I learned to be grateful that way.

So, I am guessing that these people who are selfish and self-centered are easily able to talk down to a good idea. They say, Nope, terrible idea, but I 'will' reap the benefits of it. 

UGH.

What a wrong way of looking at things. 

This is why I LOVE GOD, because HE gives us millions of years' worth of knowledge, if only we care enough to look for it. There is so much in the world that can lead us to the wrong path. This is why we have the Bible. It's a history book of lessons learned the knowledge of 'Oh don't do that!' You'll regret it if you do! A warning even!

If we don't seek the knowledge, it leaves us ignorant.

I mean sometimes GOD does smack you in the face with knowledge of truth when we refuse to see to right path. Or sometimes GOD gives us a quiet hurrah of the soul when we see truth through the eyes of the spirit. It's wonderful! And it's personable! A real blessing!

Before I go, I want to thank GOD for Ms. H. Her being there gives me time to come in here.  But all is quiet today as Dee's brother is back in the hospital with the flu. I tell ya, it's easier and less expensive to be spiritual phone support. HAHAHA I am phone support for both of them! Hey, I'm good with that! lol

Oh, and as a side note, my atheist leaning granddaughter has finally gotten the idea of the 'GOD is good' idea. I asked her, "Would you rather live in a house where there are people hating and fighting with each other, lying to and tearing each other apart? Or would you rather live in a house full of people loving and caring about each other, who struggle to make other people's lives better, happier and easier?"  HA! She got it! That's the difference between heaven and hell! GOD creates GOOD thoughts and feelings, and the devil creates bad thoughts and feelings! And GOD IS all who has ever lived and breathed. That little spark of energy that we get when our heart starts beating and that we lose when our heart stops beating, is an entity all in itself and returns to all the others when set free to go. 

Praise GOD! Thank U Jesus!

GOD Bless US, Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home