MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Thursday, August 31, 2023

Finding GOD

     I was inspired to get serious here today as I am seeing my readership grow. Thank you for that. I know that reading is like an old-fashioned thing now, but sometimes it's better to read than not. 

You know, my dream has always been to sell my books and go on a book tour and meet PEOPLE and talk about Jesus and GODS blessings. And I now have 3 completed manuscripts, not promising... delivering! I do still write in notebooks and on X. And I do have a manual labor job 5 days a week, but I write when I can. And life sure isn't over yet! 

I have always felt my job as MotherPope was to make GOD something everyone can understand and know. I don't have all the fancy words; I am only high school educated, but I have years of studying different versions of the bible (my favorite being a Hebrew/Greek Study Bible) and other religious books, and getting tons of prayer time in. And I have survived hell. Now I have all the LOVE and PEACE and JOY that GOD promises, so I like to think that I am doing good! I also like to think that I am simplifying religions. I want all my grandchildren to understand who and what GOD IS. 

So here goes, let me tell you what I know so far.

Anyone can find GOD... and it is a great adventure. 

In fact, HE IS here with us right now!

I was raised up mostly by my grandparents who are the ones who sent me to church. One of the first things I learned is 'GOD is first, my friends and family are second and I am third'. I like being third. Wasn't Jesus considered the third man? Well, if you don't know then I can tell you that there was an old country bible song called 'The Third Man' ... always brings me to tears. I loved going to the church with my grandparents, the people were so very kind with smiles and happy souls. 

I think the next major event was when I was screwing up so badly at 17, I wrote a letter to GOD and buried it in my grandparents back yard, I knew HE would get it. I was feeling very lost. And soon things changed, and I got baptized in the name of Jesus! Thank GOD for finding me!

You see, my mother was in and out of my life and she taught/showed me some bad things/ways. And... I was a bad ass bitch. I carried a switch blade (because I was scared), thank GOD I never used it. I used to smoke cigarettes and drank too much and had casual sex. I had a child I put up for adoption when I was 19, (my second book is about that experience) I had 1 abortion and had 2 of my own who are grown, I am so blessed with them! I thank GOD for them every day! Death tried to take my daughter but by GOD she survived! And I have also had a miscarriage. Yes, my 4-month-old fetus fell out of me when I was married to my 3rd husband. I was stressed out. Yes, I was married 3 times. My mother was married like 8 times! I was/am not going to live with someone who treats me like they hate/love me. I'm sorry I screwed up so bad. I didn't realize what I was doing. I didn't recognize the red flags. My first marriage was about 10 years, the next 2 didn't even make a year. But you see it was all wrong. I can go all the way back and know that I screwed up by having sex young and outside of marriage. If I could do it all over, I would have stayed with my grandparents and worked harder at school and not had sex until I was married.

But then I wouldn't be who I am today.

Wow, I can't believe I told y'all all of that! 

And there's so much more to tell. One day I will talk about how I lost the love of my youth. 

But for now, I want to talk about who and what GOD IS! 

GOD is the culmination of all the people who have ever lived and breathed and died, that little spark of energy that started that baby's heartbeat and left that old person when they died, IS a little piece of GOD. Sometimes one would want to think of GOD as an alien, but that's not quite right. GOD IS a SPIRIT and is something that we can't see with our physical human eyes. You have to have spiritual eyes to see GOD. And y'all know that we are promised that we WILL see GOD! And when you do, you'll see that there are no words to completely describe this entity, it is so multifaceted and shines so bright! Is why we say it's like a light. A light that shines to not only expose evil, but also shows you the way out/away from the evil. When you think of GOD this way it's easier to imagine why GOD is so wise! 

We should be wise too.

I think the beginning of wisdom was the ability to know the difference between right and wrong. But now days we don't have to learn it from books, because when Jesus died (so much about this), but I want to say that Jesus was the final sacrifice for sin. To me that is the most important thing because we no longer sacrifice for sin. But also, that's when he left us the Holy Spirit! It's a little piece of Jesus inside us leading us and guiding us, telling us the way that is good! People have been around for so long talking about some things are good and some things are bad, that we somehow sort of know the difference. But having the spirit living inside our souls is the greatest gift Jesus gave us that day.

And it's simple, ask GOD to come inside, it's a slow process (but not always, sometimes it slaps ya pretty hard upside the head) but it's pretty cool to have GOD living inside your heart, keeping your heart beating and telling you things that you need to know in order to do better. We can do better! 

If you can't hear anything right away keep listening, it will happen! Remember it's a spiritual thing, you won't hear it if you're not listening with a pure spirit. 

But when you do, U KNOW it!

And ya know there will come a time where ALL PEOPLE will share the spirit of GOD with each other and all will be well. It will come to pass because it makes sense!

Where do you want to live? In a house full of hate and lies and murder and destruction? Or would you want to live in a place where there is PEACE and LOVE and TRUTH and the respect of all life!

OK, I don't want to make this too long, it's already longer than usual, but honestly, I love y'all and that means all y'all! Thank you so much for reading! It inspires me! And I appreciate you!

Y'all find GOD now! Ya hear?

GOD Bless US Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home