MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Saturday, April 30, 2022

4-30 Update

 I know, it's been a while. 

I've been a bit depressed because that Pastor who contacted me who was saying my life will soon be better and I thought she was going to promote my book so I can go on a book tour. Which you know has been my dream going on 30 years. I cried tears of happiness! But then I got a 3rd message from her asking me if I knew anything about Bit coin! She was trying to get me to invest in Bitcoin!! I wrote her back and told her that with me only making 13grand a year there is never anything left for investments. Oh, how I wish I could tell you that she wrote back to tell me, 'No, we're going to promote your book.'  But that didn't happen. 

She never wrote me back. 

Now I have to tell you, I was very sad for many days. Not just because of a lost dream, but because she is high up in a mega church. And she just didn't care about me and my situation, and that to me is not Christ like. And is evidence that some churches are just big business. A Google search showed she is worth 5mil. A GODLY person would have stepped up.

Lesson learned; Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Another dream of mine has been this. To have a place that helps others and call it 'Mother Popes Place'. And on the 10th of this month, I acquired another disability person. U see, several weeks ago my BD was helping his friend who had gotten out of the hospital, he was released after the hospital had given him the wrong blood transfusion. (I don't know the family, so I don't know anything about any lawsuit). Well, his brother was there too, so my BD was taking care of both of them. 10 days my BDs Buddy died in his arms, both of them crying. A sad day in the life. My BD stayed to help the brother, but there was no TV, out in the sticks and trees, they had no car, and a neighbor was fighting with them.

Long story short, my BD ended up bringing the brother here. His family don't want to have anything to do with the situation. So, since the 10th we've been taking care of him. He is a big guy who can't walk. He has lots of medical issues. It takes all I have to help get him up in the morning. He wears diapers and there is laundry every day to clean his bedsheets and stuffs. Cooking and cleaning take up a lot of my time. Is why it has taken me so long to get in here. 

I'm not complaining. GOD knows... the point is, I feel like GOD has given me my place to help others. And I appreciate that. I sort of dreamed bigger, like having more rooms and having more help. But for now, I'm feeling better about my situation. 

My daughter got a management position at the shoe store and that's going to help her and her little family so much! I am happy to see her move on up like the Jeffersons!

Another thing is that my old friend has stopped picking on me! This is awesome for me! Because U see, I just started to do the same thing to her... and I have discovered I am pretty good at it! Well, she didn't like that shit at all! So she stopped picking on me! 

lol... GOD Love Her!

Life progresses, my old Aunt used to say... "if your unhappy with something, just sit still, life always changes!" Oh, she was smart! She was born in 1900 and passed in 1992. I miss her so much. She was my Grandmothers sister, had no children and I was born on her birthday, she called me her BirthdayGirl and I spent lots of time with her, she spoiled me so good, and she always let me use her car when I got my drivers license. She was good for me and to me.

Now today, there is only one dream left. And that is to sell my book and go on a book tour! You know a sad thing here is, when you get food donated to you because you're poor, some things are old and it tastes old, veggies are also old. I think when I do sell my book, I am going to go buy me some fresh veggies! And always have fresh food! That's not to say I don't appreciate free food! I can cut off the bad parts. I can even get past the stale taste of crackers. It's just that I look forward to the time I don't have to depend on boxes from the church. Yes, I do qualify for Gov help with food card, but I never finished applying for it. Besides I do have people who give me boxes from the church.

However, since the pandemic... and the prices of food have gone up, I have had to eat more rice and beans and potatoes which took my A1c from 7.3 to an 8.8. So I am not so happy about that. Neither is my Dr.

But as far as life... I only hope that one day I will be able to live NOT as a very poor person. I am on here because my son and daughter in law pay for my phone and it has a hot spot! 

GOD Bless US Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home