MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The World As We Know It

So much running through my head... I'm working hard as i can, and so much yet to do.

But I had to come in here... I have to let go of some of this stuff.

I need to start with this new shooting. And everyone wants to know why this man did this. I can tell you this... its very simple he did NOT know GOD!

GOD is the GOD of the living... and anyone who makes death of innocents is not acting according to what GOD has told us throughout the years. This man was entertaining demons.

If you don't believe in demons... doesn't mean they are not there.

GOD is all kind and loving...

GOD teaches us through Jesus, to LOVE one another... and to LOVE your enemies... do good to those who spitefully use and abuse you... and then dust the dirt off your feet and get on your way.

There are so many people out there who want us to forget about GOD, they want to do their dirty deeds and have 'the people' say its OK. Oh yes.. there are some who want to sin every day and have you believe that its all good. But it's not!

GOD said the word is the word and will always be the word and if anyone tries to change or manipulate it, will be cursed. And this is because we do not, should not distort TRUTH!

The truth brings freedom... but the truth is also something that can hurt.

But GOD will never stand behind sin... sin will always be sin for a reason.

So, no matter what they try to say... or do... to try to convince us that they are good... we know by their actions and attitude who they're living for. Who they're working for...

Good on us that MOST of us are GOOD PEOPLE. We were raised by good PEOPLE who taught us the difference between good and bad. I mean its been there for a million years or more... the war between GOOD and evil. It happens ever day in many different places.

Praise GOD that most of US, LOVE GOD!

But there are some who are self serving... both my mother and father thought of themselves before their kids/family. How sad we learn to late where our priorities should be.

Where there is no LOVE for each other... that is Satan's playground. And how does he get in??? You let him in... simply by not acknowledging him. He can get in your heart and mind and play tricks on your brain. And you don't even believe...

The worst thing we could do is deny GOD.

Things can go so bad so quickly if we don't know or understand what's going on in the world. So its a good thing to recognise that GOD is GOOD and wants us to be kind and helpful to each other.

Look see whats happened... there is no idea of good versus evil... but we've been dealing with this issue in our movies and cartoons for a long time. It's not make believe.

Truth is, we can all be a Super man or a Super woman! I see them all the time... and I sure admire the ones who do their best everyday for the betterment of their world. Our world!

GOD showed me that there is one earth... but many worlds... in each of our own minds there is a world... a happy world or a world of pain... or maybe a world of stress... or a world of sadness... we create our own worlds... we create our own stories.

How many worlds are there? Well, how many people are there in the earth? Billions? We all have our own thing going in our world... and sometimes we share our worlds... so we are together... but separate... in perspectives. It's a good thing!

You can't expect everyone to think and agree with you.

GOD has shown us that we are to respect other people's... cultures... creeds... and doctrines and traditions... Life is variable.. depending on who you are and how you were raised. I think it so wonderful to see the differences! We can enjoy going to different places!

GOD says the thing that is the worst is corruption in high places.

And that is why people... bad people... corrupt people... hide what they do.

And yet they don't know that GODS word says, 'There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed'!

So what is the wise thing to do? Be smart and know that GOD wants us to have a GOOD life!

Too many people are down and depressed... why? Because they got caught up in their own self pleasures... as Mary Poppins said... "Some people can't see beyond their own noses." And they can't help but not care about others. Because they don't know GOD.

We are wrong to listen to corrupt men who see themselves as better than common folk... better than GOD... they want you to accept their sin...  and that is the first step over the edge... before the fall.

And people who don't know GOD or understand HIS ideas and words, live in a wasted world. A world that is created for themselves... and when they discover they are all alone... it's all downhill from there. This is the reason for the suicides... Lonely people who don't know how to LOVE.

So we as a PEOPLE in the USA struggle with the ones who want us to respect their sin when we know it is not the way to be. Sin causes trouble and trouble causes pain.

Who wants to live in pain??? Not I, said the one who is writing these words.

I don't want to suffer anymore! I've lived in hell... and some people still cause me grief... but for the most part, the people who live here all love and help each other. We are all happy to be here and we enjoy the simple things in life. Like, GOD has blessed me with 8 of the most beautiful grandchildren! And, I even have 3 great grandchildren... altho they don't know about me... long story, saved for later.

I really want PEOPLE to know that GOD has better plans for us... and one day we're going to find our way... because GOOD ALWAYS OVERCOMES EVIL!

And the more we fight, the faster we'll get there. Let them come with their evil, bad selves... GOD IS WITH US! We will win in the end... which won't really be the end.. just the end of the 'world' as we know it!

I have found my PEACE! I am happy with the LIFE that GOD has given me...

I am not afraid to talk about the hell I went through... but most days are spent in a joyful daze... or do I mean days? Does it matter? Can it mean both? :)

I'm doing the best I can with what GOD gives me! I stand up for those who can't stand up themselves... HAHAHA that reminds me of what happened when I was shopping the other day... in front of me there were 2 kids wrestling on the floor... the mother was trying to tell them to stop, but they weren't listening... (typical children) and the older sister was on top of the younger brother and he was crying... now, my heart always goes out to a crying child... so I leaned over him with a big smile and asked him if he wanted help up... and I reached out to him... his mother came over and I think I had put an idea in her head... she leaned down and hugged him and kissed him and I smiled and when I walked by the older sister, I smiled and said.. "Now you be good to your brother! OK?"

I don't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing... wasted among the unlearned... but the little boy got hugged and kissed by his mother... and that is always a GOOD thing!

GOD Bless US, Everyone! IJCNA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home