MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

1546

I titled this blog 1546 because there was an event that happened that year, that sorta freaked me out. I recently read the story and without names and places... I can say this... there were 2 men fighting... and the one said to the other... "For the love of the virgin Mary, please spare my life"... and the man who was getting the best of the dude... decided, for the love of the virgin Mary he would spare this mans life... and when he backed up and let the man up and turned to walk away... the first man jumped up and stabbed the good man in the back as he was walking away.

I was struck by this true story and of course it was meant to be... but only to serve as a learning tool for us. Never trust another mans word. Even these days you really can't... remember I lost over 100 grand of my inheritance trusting other people. And wow... I really got screwed!

But I have been screwed a lot in my life... by a mother who didn't care about her children... by friends who didn't give a hoot about me. And even by my own family... :(

How very much like these men we are... lying and hurting others...

But I must say here that all are not like this. A lot of people do these things, yes...  but not everyone... we must remember that most people are good... sad that to many are not.

I believe that it all boils down to People who just don't care about anything other than themselves... so many times the evil in the world finds a way to reinforce the evil among the people.

Our GOD... the  GOD of Abraham and Jacob and Joseph and David... THE GOD who speaks to the hearts and minds of HIS PEOPLE IS still here... still telling us not to do certain things because in the end they will hurt you or hurt someone you love.

Why would anyone argue... or not believe in a GOD that tells us to do good?

Could it be that they don't want to be good?

Could it be that to many people love the dark side and will give their lives for it?

Its a battle that has been going on since the beginning of time... a battle that many have fought and won, through Christ... why Christ? Because Jesus came to us in our own form... and told us that its all about the LOVE man! The LOVE OF MAN... among men.

Where's the LOVE?

You must look around to see it... LOVE is reflected in the eyes of the PEOPLE who love you!

Who do you love??? What do you love? Do you LOVE your clothes and shoes and jewelry more than you love your family? GOD forbid!

Would you choose your job over GOD?

Its all about self reflection...

Don't worry about what someone else is doing... that will only enable you to make excuses for yourself... just worry about your own self... you can't control other people... but one thing GOD says for us to do is 'control ourselves'... it IS a big deal. No need for weakness. But be strong and know that there are things in the world that we should stay away from.

One thing that worries me is that we are a nation of to many obese people... gluttony is my worst sin... so I know first hand what sort of problems can happen if you eat to much, more than your body needs. I don't have to go into all that, because you can do a Google search and ask, 'why is being overweight bad for you?

GOD is trying to warn us of things that will hurt us!

Hate is a big hurt... not only do you hate others... you end up hating yourself! I hate to see this happen to people... but it does... you be filled with such hate, no one wants to have anything to do with you!

Because most of THE PEOPLE have found the LOVE... it is not obsolete! I see so much love out there... and that's the love behind the fake love... you see some people acting like they love someone and behind their backs they are hating them... I try not to hate anyone that much! The only people I am hating on these days are liars and the believers of those liars... I fight the desire to hate them everyday, because at one point they hated me first... and stabbed me in the back or believed the lies... they just don't care... and I am hurting inside because of it.

I am not depressed... anymore... I have Jesus... leading and guiding me into the way that is good and right! I have put all else in GODS hands... I believe I have to go through all this pain, because it is a part of my story! And that way, I am able to understand things that hurt other people... as I have always fought for other people and their rights!

The people who are running things in Texas should know me pretty well by now! And I hope and pray that The Lord can use me until the day that I die! I want to be like Marvin Zindler and go out still working for THE PEOPLE! GOD bless the Zindlers... they are some awesome people! Even the day Marvin died... he was working right there in the hospital bed, right up till the end! We are a more blessed state because of men like Marvin Zindler!

Thinking about our own nation... well now... we are up to 69 countries reading, so I should say it like this... think about the USA... a great and mighty nation that has been going down hill for some time now... but remember the American forefathers set up a nation based on the 10 commandments. You can look at the US laws and see the Christian base... Jesus was the cornerstone that we are to build on. He knew we would be here... just like I know in 4000 AD there will be PEOPLE looking back at us... and they will be amazed by our story... and they are going to be freaking out because of how long it took for us to get things right, according to GOD!

I can see it happening all around the world... PEOPLE standing together... LOVING each other... doing good to each other... why is it that a man can take off his shirt and give it to a poor man and someone captures it and it goes viral???  ... are we so amazed at people who care about other people??? Well, we shouldn't be! Honestly, I stomped my foot and was a little upset when I saw this on the news... and then there was a story about a woman who sold firewood on the side of the road... she worked together with other people to get that wood to the road... and she has a baby with her which tells us that she needs the money, many people give her money to help her along. You see that is on the news... and we are amazed at the strength and kindness of people... but this should really be the norm... and it will be, one day! More and more people will rise up and figure out the TRUTH of GOD is to simply LOVE and HELP other people... if we would all do that... and do whats best for others... wow...

Now that's not to say you must abandon your own self... you're up there in the important people too... because remember when you are praying for others? They are also praying for you! You are never forgotten! You are never alone!

What is amazing to me is how much time has been wasted following evil... how many more stories there are out there, that maybe even you can tell, of someone you loved, stabbing you in the back.

How can they do that?

They have no sense of GOD... they don't even have the slightest clue about who GOD is... they don't want to help you... they want to see what they can get out of you and then toss you into a hole and kill you dead. I can tell you, the ones who do this DO NOT have GOD living in their hearts and minds telling them what NOT to do!

I read on Facebook a story, I cannot tell you if it was truth or something made up... I don't know... but it goes something like this... A young couple decided they didn't want to live anymore and they made a suicide pact... they decided they would jump off a tall building... when the day came that they were to jump, he didn't and she did, but she had a parachute!

And the question was... who betrayed who?

Oh wow... this has to be a made up scenario... I cant image two people with thinking brains going to such lengths... but anyway... I am guessing the answer is, they both betrayed each other.

And I got to thinking... neither one of them wanted to die. They were just so unhappy together... and I thank GOD that we have the divorce... as I have been there, done that... bought the t-shirt kinda gal... because so many people are confused about what LOVE really is... they think its something that benefits them... but its not something they can see with the human eye.

Well, you can only see... through the eyes of GOD... bring HIM into your heart and mind and HE will show you! I see so much more clearly in the spirit today, than I used to years ago. Its something that grows on ya... and it grew in my heart ever since I was a teen aged girl and wrote a letter to GOD and buried it in my grandparents backyard... I knew HE would get it, I just knew.

The world is a big place... there is so much going on in the world... some good and some bad... it is important that we are guided away from the bad things that will hurt us and our families...

Its hard to believe that EVERYONE IN THE WORLD doesn't understand this!

It's never to late... I know...

Sometimes it feels horrible when someone says that the Bible is full of fairy tales and fables... you know... I always knew that these stories were based on some kind of truth. This is why I was very careful to go into great detail about the difference between the tooth fairy and Santa Claus... and Jesus and David and Moses... there are so many I cannot even list them all... real live people who lived and created a story... and this is what we read in the Bible... their story...

How can man see himself as GOD and think these stories are BS???

I will never know for sure... but my best bet would be that Satan seduces them... just like he seduced Eve... just like he seduced many other people to do many other things that are wrong and will be bad for them in the end. People need to be aware... of the slightest pull of seduction. Don't listen to the evil one... he will be whispering in your ear... and will use other people to bring you down to hell.

If you can just step out on faith and believe that GOD knows best... follow the rules... don't steal... don't lie... don't cheat... don't kill... (except in self defense) ... Respect your parents... remember the Sabbath... and the most important thing... never put anything above GOD! Always read about Jesus... start with Matthew Mark Luke and John... and go...

Keep to the way that is good... LOVE each other and help each other out when needed...

And you will be blessed too...

IJCNA 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home