MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Right To Offend

GOD really knew what HE was doing when HE put me in Texas... Because Texas is probably the only place that can handle me! Its why Pamela Geller was safe, here in Texas... because in Texas... We don't mess around with stupid PEOPLE!

You can ask anyone who knows me, I am hard to live with!

And anyone who wants to live with me (and believe me, there are many who do) the first thing I tell them is, "Hey, you got to be on your toes with me... because if I have a problem with you... you are gonna hear about it!"

I will not kill you... I will not burn your stuff in the driveway... I will not harm anything that belongs to you... I will however protect my home from the evil that men can subscribe to! I will get my guns and I will stand with GOD on my side and rebuke you out of my face... and off of my space!

I have offended many people in my time, Why? Because I am one who will stand up and say the thing that most PEOPLE are thinking! To bad, so sad if your offended, but I won't back down!

When I say I am a Christian, I expect people to know that I have a certain creed that I live by... and they do not include drugs or drinking to solve my problems... and the only time I have a problem is when someone gives me one! I am so easy... so mellow... I love to smile and sing throughout my day... I love to laugh with the children... and I will give my life to protect them...

...and their 'RIGHT TO OFFEND' if someone is giving them a problem!

Now we don't go and offend people just because we think we are all that and love to push people around just because we can... oh no... we should never be involved in any violence or rioting or destruction... no matter how mad we get! But also, not forgetting that we do have the right to kill if someone is in our space, all up in our face and we feel our life threatened. We must be like that here in Texas, because there are some wild crazy ass people roaming around and here in Texas an evil man who is cut down in his tracks, well... it's considered a good thing!

I am not one to start shit... so don't start shit with me!

I am so happy to see Texas is now allowing 'open carry'... I believe that the ones who feel confident and strong, should be allowed to show that we will not tolerate evil actions, there are many who are ready to fight back and I believe the crime rate will go down when GOOD MEN start fighting back and winning by the grace of GOD!

I know we are taught to be loving and passive... but we must remember that from the beginning, our GOD was a fierce god and one who will give out violence and destruction when evil men are in control, for GOD will 'fight' to win back the HEARTS and MINDS of HIS PEOPLE!

Don't be coming into GODS country and expect to bring evil with you... because GOD is stronger than any evil and will end your tyranny and oppression after a battle of wits!

Evil will not win, we know that! We know that HATE and violence will come to an end as THE PEOPLE agree, the message of Jesus matters...

The expression of LOVE and CARE will carry us farther than hate and greed.

When we show LOVE to our children we place in them, the seed of LOVE... and it is a true blessing when our children understand how special LOVE is... because some people don't have a clue! :( Some people are never taught the value of a good parent... the value of a good child!

If your smart, you already know about the POWER of LOVE!

I am not bringing a new message... I am hanging onto the message of LOVE, but also... LOVE with a backbone to stand up to the ones who are pressing/pushing the evil in our faces!

I am proud to be a Texan... I am happy with my Mexican, Asian and Black neighbors... the diversity here in Houston is one of the greatest things that we have! It proves that we can all live in PEACE, if we just will and if we stand against people coming in and trying to take over with violent intimidation and causing fear of death and destruction.

It takes a strong person... a 'strong spirit' to survive in this world...

And we can ALL have the strength of David when he slew Goliath, when GOD is on our side!

Don't fall for the lies of Satan... he would have you with him in hell if he had his way... GOD wants to protect and save you from all the pain and suffering... so follow the GOD of LOVE and you will NOT lose and you will always have what you need to be a winner! A winner with GODS help!

Don't be afraid of the evil one... if you knew his true power you would laugh and stomp him out of your life for ever! And in the end that is what THE PEOPLE will do... stomp out the evil among men... where ALL will know and love the truth and be a strong witness to it! For it!

For GOD is TRUTH and LOVE and all that goes with that good stuff there!

GOD can heal a damaged heart and a damaged mind!

Just stand on the WORD OF GOD... like I do! :)

GOD Bless us... Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home