MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Monday, February 12, 2024

My Life

 I'm still here! Loving living life these days. Yes, these are the best years of my life, and I am seeing and learning by the spirit all the things I could have done different. If I wouldn't have made so many mistakes, I could have lived happily all of my life. But the devil had hold of people around me. Thank GOD for my grandparents that saved me so many times in my life. They both died in 1999 and my mother and sister and dad have died, and I am the one left of my small family. Well, my dad was never a part of my life. He was always someone else's dad. It's OK I have gotten over the fact that both my dad and mother failed me. 

I am however glad that they created me. I must tell you many times I wished I had never been born, didn't want to live, prayed for death. I was raised in a way that GOD has not approved of. Parents should love and protect... OK well I am going to stop right there on that one. 

The results of being raised in hell and living in hell... what I mean by that is I was doing what the devil wanted me to do. Everything that GOD has for us which can only be obtained by GOD within, the devil doesn't want you to have any of that stuff. So many people have lost touch with GOD and that is why they are in such terrible places. The devil leads you to some horrible places. UGH

But that is not what I wanted to talk about today. 

I want to tell you about the way things have turned in my life when I started doing only what GOD approves of. Yes, there are rules, but rules are a good thing. Because when wisdom was first discovered smart people started recording it. Way before we were born! And over the millions of years there are very wise rules to follow for our own good! Men have always tried to put them in a little box and sell it to you, which they are not following GOD and have created a world of intolerance and indifference through labels and places. This was not what GOD wanted. 

When you discover that there are things you have done that caused bad consequences. When you can see that your choices were wrong for you, that's when you can discover a higher power that has all the info you need to make your life right, it's easy when you discover Jesus and can gain the Holy Spirit within you... WOW your life changes! 

With GOD you gain wisdom and knowledge! 

Oh, life is never perfect. Recently I had covid for the 2nd time. Ugh, that wasn't fun! And people are dying! It's crazy... my lovely friend of over 30 years, Cathrine, her daughter found her dead in her bed. She was 67. I'll be going with her on the 24th of this month to a memorial. I have been a second mom to her, and she has lost her dad and her brother and now her mother. neither she nor her brother had any children, so she is feeling quite alone in the world. And then there's Mike, oh this is sad, but we have to deal with it because he was a friend. Well, he recently got beat in the head till he died by thugs on the street trying to steal his stuff. And then about 2 days ago a neighbor was found dead in the bed. He was a friend of my sons. He was 62, and well-liked by all the neighbors. We really are learning that life is sometimes fleeting. Don't put off what you can do good today. 

But my main point is this, yesterday my daughter came over with her 2 kids, missing the 2 boys who were kidnapped by their father who took them to another state. Yeah, that's another bummer in my life which wouldn't had occurred if they were following GOD. Anyway, my son brought his 3 kids over and a longtime friend and sister in Christ, my daughters' friend... she brought 5 kids! I was certainly loving life! And I realized that maybe someday my longtime dream can come true of wholesome family Sunday dinners! HAHAHA yes can you believe that that is a dream of mine!?! I am remembering when I was a little kid, and I was living with my Grandparents and we had days like that! You see, I believe the most important thing in life is PEOPLE... people we love and who love us! I believe that children are a gift from GOD! "For such is the kingdom of heaven!" Jesus said that! 

Being with PEOPLE that I LOVE is the greatest happiness maker I have ever known! I remember when I was little and I spent a year or so with my dad and 2nd stepmother, (I had 3). Her family was BIG and they had what they called family reunions, and I loved going there!  I even fell in love with a boy named Dean. Lost track of him and I had a hard time of that. Which brings me to another thing, I have never had a real man to love me. I missed out because I never trusted any man. I had watched a stepdad beat my mother so bad she had to go to the hospital where she lied so as not to let them know he beat her, "I fell out of the truck" she said, and there were other men who were cruel. The only good man I knew in my life was my Grandfather and he was a GODLY man. always praying for me, in fact he gave me the best advice when I was moving out under bad circumstances, I had gotten pregnant (I at least learned what men really wanted) Ugh and I couldn't hurt them with my pain, so I chose to leave and put the baby up for adoption. My Grandfather said to me as I was hugging him goodbye, "Find GOD!" Best advice I have ever gotten from him! And I have learned a lot from him!

As I look out into the world, I am often reminded that there ARE GOOD PEOPLE out there! Doing it the way GOD wants them to! Because THEY LOVE JESUS and have learned the ways of GOD through him! There is a better way to live, and I see people living it! Normal people around the world just being who GOD made them to be! Not labeled or judged... just surviving and loving and helping other people to survive well too! There is a life that I can see where ALL people agreed, Let's do it the Jesus way!

Every morning, I walk to work, and I hear the birds and see the squirrels going about life, enjoying the day and I always pray... 'Thank You GOD for this day!' I know that the Holy Spirit is with me and is always there to lead and guide me to the way that is good!

Life doesn't get much better! Praise GOD Thank You Jesus!

GOD Bless US Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home