MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Tuesday, August 09, 2022

I AM A Christian

     I know, saying I am a Christian may not mean the same thing to others, who have seen so called Christians doing unchristian like things. But to real honest to GOD Christians, they know me!

Because a real Christian reads the Word of GOD for themselves. If you are not clear on something, just ask someone their opinion and think about it and the spirit will let you know in your heart if it's TRUTH. But I have learned even if you don't ask someone's opinion, GOD will pop the truth into your mind maybe 3 days later, or 7 days, even months or years, or maybe 1 minute. It's all up to you and the path that you choose to follow. There is nothing new under the sun. What we do is usually always a path that someone has walked before us. I say this because in life you can choose to do good or evil. Some actually choose to follow evil because of their lust and greed and arrogance. But I choose to follow Jesus, because he has the spirit of LOVE and PEACE and TRUTH.

You only need the spirit of GOD to understand its truth. You see some people say they are Christians, but they lack the spirit. They know NOT the word and only go by what they are told. GOD says beware of those who pretend to be a brother or sister in Christ. They will smile to your face and stab you in the back within a heartbeat. And you will know them by their actions. What are they doing with their life? It's hard to tell sometimes. There are so many fake people in the world today. This is why we can't judge people when we don't know their spirit. Only GOD can know their spirit. We just have to make an educated judgement by what we see without knowing their spirit. Sometimes as we grow in the Lord, we are able to see their spirit and we recognize them as a Child of GOD, or as a child of Satan. We can see what they do, and knowing what GOD tells us to do, we can either hang with them or politely excuse ourselves and leave. Once you leave, shake the vibes off and go on your way and don't look back.

Lies: I have always told the truth. Even as a child people would remark on the fact that I always told the truth. I got a reputation as being a truth teller. I really never gave it much thought as a child. But now in life as I see so many liars in the world. WOW... And I can tell you here that one of the gifts that GOD has blessed me with is I am a walking lie detector. It's hard to explain what comes over me when I detect a lie. Easier to say that when I hear truth, I remain happy and at peace. But lies disturb my soul. I do know a lot of liars, and I want to mention here that some of what people call 'white lies' are not important all, I think a white lie is a lie that hurts no one, so let's not get our bowels all in an uproar over them, let's concentrate on those lies that harm others. Now, most times if I detect a lie, it's really stupid and I don't say anything. Rarely will I confront them to speak the truth. But I have done this. Most times the truth would have been easier, but they lie anyway. None of my concern, I give it to GOD!

Violence: I have never been a violent person. My mother was violent. But thank GOD my grandparents stepped up and took us kids as much as they could. Mom would want us back when it was time to go to the welfare office. I can remember being around 3, I would wrap myself around my grandmothers' leg and I would scream when they had to pry my arms and legs off. Looking back, I am sure that was a hard time for my grandmother. My mother had married a man who was extremely violent to the point that I was physically abused also, pulling my hair and pushing me down, stripping me naked and being beat with a belt, leaving cuts and bruises we had to cover with long sleeves and long pants. Oh, wow a memory here... when someone called CPS, we were told to lie or else we would get beat worse. I was scared, I did lie... knowing it was a lie, but I was so scared. I told them I fell in the wood pile. I think maybe they might had thought I was lying, but they were OK with it. Now I am feeling bad that after I just told y'all I was never a liar. I guess I had repressed that memory until it just popped out to me. I am sorry. I will deal with it. GOD knows my truth and always helps me through it. So, I grew up to be a Peace maker, sometimes walking home from high school, I would stop a fight the Jr high kids had going on using calm words and logic. And when I was older, I would stop fights in the bar. 

Still on violence, I have never in my life seen so much in the world as today. I get this from various news on my phone. And I am not talking about big media, good for the weather and local news and some violence but let me tell you there are really people out there telling us things we will never see on the local news. I am not sure how to tell you how to find them, but just read everything you can and keep an eye out for them. They will not be full of propaganda to make you fear living in this world, but they will be objective and informative. So, today I am sad to report that 3 Muslims were murdered in my city yesterday. The Muslims are complaining that they can't go out without fear. First of all, there are many murders in the city that have nothing to do with religious hatred. However, being a Muslim knowing that Islam teaches them to hate Jews and Christians or Hindu or any other religion and to kill them! I should say 'US' because I am a Christian.  We know that Islam hates and murders all other religions; this is a truth.  And I also must add here that there are many Muslims who are here in America because we are a free people, free to be and do what we choose, and they too want to be free to choose. I get it! There are and have been many Muslims who help others try to change the Sharia and let people live like they want to live. But there are still old staunches who stand firm in the hate of others, so are they surprised when they teach this to us?? If that's the way it went down. Ok, here's another perspective, according to Sharia anyone who leaves the Muslim faith is to be killed. This sort of baffles my brain, and I think about how terrible it would be to live under a religion who murders their own. And that could have been the case, these 3 men murdered for leaving or speaking against Islam. Did you know, still today young girls are being murdered for the sin of fornication? Under Sharia gays are murdered for their sin right there in the street! Here in my city, we have an area where they can feel safe being gay. And we take good care of our young girls who make the mistake of unprotected sex. I do get it, fornication is not the best thing to do, even me, I put my first baby up for adoption, but you should see the amazing person she is today. I am so happy she found me 5 years ago. So, I understand that staying a virgin is honorable and the best way to go, but we shouldn't punish by death those who are weak to make a holy choice.

Hate: WOW I know you can see the hate in the world. It's crazy where the hell did that come from?? Could be Satan??  OK I can say here that the force against LOVE is hate. When you LOVE someone, you will not harm them in any way. When you love someone, you only want the best for them. GOD tells us as HIS children, to LOVE one another, do good to one another, help each other out! And I do actually know people in my life who are also good godly Christians, and we treat each other kindly! I have seen people turn from hate to find that LOVE suits us better! 

I look at the world and see that devil has done his job in spreading hate and violence and chaos and confusion and death. Oh, don't you know that he wants to kill off all who preach LOVE and give a good direction in life so you can live a better life? 

Can you see what lies and violence and hate do to our world?

It's hard to trust people, even when they say they are Christians, they are liars, but they hide it, funny how a liar or a cheater knows to hide their actions, which tells me they know they are wrong. And they deliberately do it anyway. These are not real Christians. Look, it's OK when a Christian gets mad, there is such a thing as righteous anger, but it's their actions while in that anger that matters. 

Give it to GOD... and take honest calm steps to fix the problem. GOD will help you always! 

GOD has never left me, not even when the lesbian wanted to kill me when I wrinkled my nose and said "Ewww" because she had her pants down under her butt. None of the other girls wore their pants like that. I mean I am a mom and grandmom; butts mean diapers and diapers mean poop. I can't help it. It's who I am! So, they as a group had come in my house. I was told not to let them in, but I had to be all accepting of who they were. My daughter was not a lesbian, but we had a friend who was. lol... I wish I could describe the look on her face, she was NOT laughing, but she was in my house I stood my ground. She and a few girls left, and I was told how lucky I was that she didn't beat my ass. Really? HAHAHA Not with GOD on my side! You see, with GOD on my side I am a winner!

And for you too! Be a true to GOD Christian and recognize the lies when you hear them, know the violence when you see it and reject the hate when you feel it. One day it will all be different. Even today you can find places and people who speak truth, stops violence and rejects the hate.

You too can be a winner!

Know that these 3 things have been in a power play since forever and ever. But I know that one day WE AS A PEOPLE will flip the script and LOVE and PEACE and TRUTH will be forever into the future respected and practiced in all places and with all people concerning all things

I promise the bad things will die out.

As we as a whole PEOPLE choose to let the good things in life be special to us. 

GOD! I can see it there and I want to live it!

GOD Bless US Everyone! 

Always and forever, AMEN

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home