MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Saturday, July 02, 2022

The 2nd Coming Of Jesus

     I Thank GOD to get me in here. It's been a stressful time, but the Lord is with me, so I am good! I feel like even tho' the struggle is real, I am really getting though the struggle with the help of GOD. I am grateful because I know that every day, I am getting closer and closer to seeing Jesus. However, I see a different version than the one that is so popular.

I have realized the last few months, what I had thought was true years ago.

I am just older now and think more deep thoughts. 

Here is an odd fact.

For me, thinking about religions, it wouldn't matter what label you have, I could fit in. Well except those who do not teach about Jesus, and in that case, they are not really the link to GOD. 

That is, not the real GOD.

Now there are many religions in the world, which I believe are always smart people laying down rules for a certain society. There's lots and lots of them. And this is OK, if that's enough for you. Some even teach the dark side of things. And may be ok for older folks, but for real the best thing to teach our children is about Jesus because Jesus is the only one who points us to the Spirit Of GOD.

You can't trust everyone with your heart, but you can sure trust Jesus!

Because the GOD of Jesus is the Living GOD who dwells in the hearts and minds of HIS PEOPLE. GOD is what motivates us to do good things in our life and sometimes we are somebodies angel. You see GOD is not a deity who lives only in the Temple or Church, remember HE used to, in the Old Testament, but GOD saw that men were not so good on the inside. Yeah, they were really good about taking a sacrifice to the Temple and letting go of a goat or bird or sheep or whatever they brought for a sacrifice, but inside their souls some were evil and wicked. 

GOD don't play like that no more.

This is why GOD had to find a way into the hearts and minds of the PEOPLE.

Jesus is the way! As Jesus was the final sacrifice for sin. This is why if your still sacrificing people or animals for sin, you're doing it wrong. Step back and take a look!

The way that we know GOD, is to have HIM inside our hearts and minds and HE gets there when we know, that the body of Jesus was sacrificed in our place. We accept the fact that he paid for our sins, so we honor Him with our lives. We sacrifice our time and energy to do the things that GOD shows us we need to do. That usually entails doing a good deed here and there when we see that we need to do it and we see that we can do it! 

Some people choose not to think about Jesus. And that is a choice, but I guarantee in the end, you will discover that it is the ways of Jesus that matter the most in this world.

You see in this world there is both good and evil. Evil is not good and good is not evil (even though some people will tell you different). There is a difference. I've seen a lot of evil in my day, so I hang onto the good. If you can't understand that one day you will learn the hard way.

Through Jesus we learn to love others, and to help other people out. 

GOD speaks against selfishness and arrogance and lust and greed.

GOD teaches us to do better, in doing this, we become better humans one to another. 

Now this is where I believe the second coming of Jesus will be, when we all act like Jesus! Can you imagine a world where all the people act like Jesus? This is when Jesus will overcome the evil, when we all start emulating him! We overcome evil with good!

Ever since I was young, Jesus coming out of the sky just didn't set right. I believe that for us to see him do that, others won't see it on the other side of the earth, sort of limits the physical body, but hey now, if we're talking about the SPIRIT in the sky, now that makes way more sense.

GOD has allowed me to see glimpses, where everyone is treating everyone else kindly. Where there is no more corruption in our politics because our politicians will be filled with the SPIRIT of Jesus who would NEVER even dream of deceiving the PEOPLE. A place where if people see a rape happening, they don't pull out their cell phones and start recording, they all jump the rapist and hold them until the police come! You would never have to worry about driving down the road and suddenly get shot by someone pulling off a gang initiation. A place where you never see homeless people because the ones in charge always find a place for everyone. And can you imagine the extra money we will have because people stop being so greedy that they screw others over for their selfish desires... oh no... there won't be any of that crap anymore. For the most part Jesus, through US will contain the evil and it won't be so common as it was in the past. I mean the past which is now. 

Oh yes, I can see it now... not so much of a different world, as much as different people. And these Jesus type people will always know what the right thing to do is. And no one is hungry, and no one is on drugs trying to escape their reality. It's a place where everyone lives a good life and, in the end, when they see Jesus coming for their souls, they... we... will leap for joy to cross over to the other shore.

I feel like I could go on all day describing what I see in this new world where people's only priority is other people, a place where we all help to take care of each other through rain or shine. 

When Jesus comes again to dwell with the PEOPLE, what a time it will be!

A time for you and a place for me!

Before Ya leave, learn more when you search on this blog, the '7 Spirits Of GOD' 

I feel like it adds so much to this one. 

GOD Bless US Everyone! IJCNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home