MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Night Line Tonight

I was so heart broken while watching Nightlines report on the Athiests childrens camp. Seeing these small children wrestle with these serious issues, broke my heart! I wish I could gather them all with a big hug and tell them who, where and why GOD is... I cant believe there are camps who teach that 'self' is the ultimate entity. Its just not true... we are not all there is... I know this and I shout this with a passion to the world. How sad it must be to live a life where you must at times feel empty and alone and have nothing to stand for... I am so thankful that I have GOD during those moments... when I start to feel alone... because I am always reminded that GOD loves me and cares about my life and how I choose to live it.

These children, have nothing to hold onto... "believe in yourself" they say... but what if 'self' doesnt measure up to the HIGHER POWER that IS GOD?

I do understand why some people have left GOD behind, its a matter of vision. Its a matter of perspective on which side of the fence your on. There is GOOD and there is BAD... there is RIGHT and there is WRONG... and these things have been recorded and remembered for several thousand years... this is right and this is wrong.. it is clearly stated in the word of GOD which is a tree of knowledge. The more ya know the more ya grow! And we as a people have really been let down by a few 'men of GOD' in recent past... many have come and have failed... (i believe a man of GOD fails, because he starts to put himself in the place of GOD, easy to do since GOD works through people, but the arrogance will cause a fall).

So we as a people have lost our way. Lost in traditions and doctrins that we dont understand. And won't understand without GODs spirit inside us. And all you have to do is INVITE HIM IN!

Ask the GOD of LOVE into your heart and HE will come and will lead and guide you to the good ways of life, for all of your life. You will love other people because that is of GOD. There is one thing you should know... if you can follow this one rule... or law... GODs law... you fulfill all of the law... is that you LOVE ONE ANOTHER... when you love one another, you do good to one another, you help each other and always care.

So in LOVING ONE ANOTHER you fulfil the law and it goes no farther!

GOD IS LOVE... we find GOD in the hearts and minds of our fellow brothers and sisters... its a SPIRITUAL COMFORTABLE CONNECTION given freely to anyone who asks!

Key word.... JESUS... by that precious name all are saved who seek HIM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home