MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Monday, July 23, 2012

Earth, We Have A Problem

OK, last night I was wanting to see a Godly movie. They have them on Trinity Broadcast Network sometimes. I was in luck, There was a 3 hour, no commercial breaks movie... it was the story of David. I LOVE these movies because it helps me to visualize certain things. Anyways, just being the person that I am, I also love to follow along in the Bible. So there I had it all set out... watching this movie... reading along... it was a great story about Samuel and Saul... taken from 1st and 2nd Samuel. In the old testament.

It was about how Samuel had anointed Saul, but Saul fell out of Gods favor for not following Gods commandments, so GOD told Samuel to go and find and anoint young David as King... y'all remember him, he was the one who slew the giant Goliath as a teenager.  OK, here's my first tiny problem, it says David was ruddy... isn't that 'not' dark hair? The boy in the movie was dark complected.

Now my BIG problem came during the anointment of David. Now, I don't know WHAT possessed whom ever to put this in the movie... but when done with the anointment and prayer, Samuel leaned down and kissed Davids cheeks.... OK... well...  that's done in some cultures... but... what happened next 'bout knocked my sox off! Uh... 'he kissed David on the lips????'  wha? NO WAY!!!  I was reading along in my Bible... and I read and re read and read again... and NO WHERE did it say Samuel, a prophet of GOD, kissed David on the lips! Someone please show me where that is stated in the word of God... because I simply cannot find it!! And... in the movie, David was anointed on the side of a mountain and they were alone, just David and Samuel! But... in the WORD... they were in front of Davids father and brothers... they were NOT alone.

Is this mouth kiss the result of the push to make homosexuality acceptable in the eyes of the people? Huh? For real? Its unacceptable!

This sort of ticks me off... you would think that Trinity Broadcast Network would get their sh... uh... 'ducks in a row'... so to speak!

I wish they would of kept it real!

Another way that we are not told the truth :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home