MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Monday, April 30, 2012

Ted Nugents Comments

As soon as I heard of these comments I was shocked to read that someone was actually saying these things. As a rule, insults dont help... but sometimes they help by helping the person blow off some steam. And Ted has been around for a long time... a respected member of society. A bit opinionated, but that is what is so great about America. We have to freedom to say what we are feeling and thinking about something or someone.

Calling someone evil is harsh I have to agree... but I have called some people evil before... why? Because there are evil people in the world.

In this case... Ted has a right to say whatever he wants to. And most of the time, people who are spoken against like that, brush it off like a grain of salt. Who cares what Ted thinks? So why all the secret service 'having a talk' with Ted... floating around... what? Ted has a right to his opinion.

I feel the negativity is because of the fact that Obama has said, that if it gets down to it, he will side with the faith of his father... who was muslim. Now, muslims work for Allah, the moon god who seeks world domination with brutal Sharia Law. And if you dont know about this... PLEASE do a web search on Sharia Law. If we were under Sharia Law, Ted would be beheaded for what he said.

I remember some great advice that my Grandfather said to me when I was 18, going out into the world... he said, "Get some education."

I have always been a reader. I am not a very good speller... my grammer is not always perfect... but I always put my heart and soul into what I write, so if there is a misspelling... well, I am human :)

OK, now back to Ted. I think that when people are harrassed for expressing an opinion, that is when troubles will get worse. I am sure that there are many others who feel the same way. To bad Ted, you brain farted.

As for me, when I saw Obama bow down to the King of Saudi... I felt this was his respect of his fathers faith. In his heart he serves Islam. It really bothered me. And then when the Queen came for a visit... the frikkin QUEEN of England...  Obama didnt have a moment to visit with her. The form of friendliness is obvious.

There are some who say Obama is the anti-christ. And ya know what?
They got the right to their opinion!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home