MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Friday, July 20, 2012

We Are In A Crisis

I want everyone to know that I am a hostile witness here in speaking of the killings in Colorado today, at first I was sad and then I became very angry... in the 30 years or so that GOD has been telling me to tell certain people certain things, I have argued with HIM to no avail, its one of my worst faults... arguing with GOD. But here today I must say... this is where we are. And we are wondering why this has happened. We seek an answer that is not in the movie script, but is so simple to my way of thinking. I know that many will not agree and many will agree but not want to agree. But the problem people is that we have turned our backs on GOD. And thus, we have created a people who has no limits, no boundries to their thinking. When we took GOD out of our lives... we took away the very thing that teaches us to respect a higher power, that teaches us the difference between right and wrong. And in doing this... we have some who will play god... who choose to make these decisions for some reason or another, I believe its because they become arrogant in their thinking that they themselves are the ultimate power. Now I have been accused of being an uneducated fool... and thats OK... maybe I am... well, I can think of a couple other sins that I have that are worse. I may be uneducated by mans standards because I have not gone to classes or passed the tests... but by GOD I had the smarts enough to read stuff on my own. Read the Bible over and over again until I got it! I didnt have the luxury of a collage education, I had to work to pay my own way from the get go. I am not on any sort of gov benefits and if I get sick... well I have no medical insurance... (its all I can do to keep up the car ins and the home ins). But THANK GOD, my funeral is paid for. Because I would rather DIE than have what I have gained in this life wasted to save my life if I couldnt save my home. It is safe for my children and grand children. I am expendable. But I can believe in GOD... that my blood will live on. So I dont sweat it. I just keep on keeping on as long as the Good Lord gives me breath.

What is so disturbing to me is that we dont even know why these things are happening? Well, I do. Do you?

People... get back to the basics in life... what is life all about? Well, GOD being the GOD of the LIVING... we find that life is all about the PEOPLE in our lives... the people who love us and the people we love. Thats what life is all about. And GOD is who keeps us humble. Get back to GOD people... love your family and friends... this boy would not have done this if he had an ounce of GODs LOVE in his heart :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home