MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

OMG!

I had just posted The Taking of Joe Part 2... stepping out on faith, knowing that GOD is directing my path into the way that is always good. I had posted how hurt I was feeling. But thinking about the other day when we were out of power for almost 3 hours, and when the kids left, I was alone in the dark, feeling the heat of the room rising. What did I do? I got up, clipped my nails on my left hand, picked up my guitar and started playing and singing, I started playing the song I wrote, "Standing On The Word Of God". I sang with pure joy as I laid the problem in the hands of my Lord GOD! As soon as I finished the last strum, I started laughing at myself... and the lights came on!!!

I believe with all my heart that was a sure sign from GOD, that all will be well in the end...

And when I logged onto yahoo a few moments ago... one of my friends... had posted this poem to me... and again... As the tears streamed down my face... I just know... I believe with all my GOD given heart and soul... that it will all mean something. Thank you, my friend, for posting this little poem for me. You cannot imagine the full impact it has on my life, how much it means to me that I am again, told by a child of GOD that I am OK... I have a purpose in this life! I will never give up... because 'theres always hope with MotherPope'... *SMILE* I give all the glory to GOD, the God of Abraham and Noah, David, Job and Solomon and Rachel... and Joseph and Mary and Jesus Christ who was the final sacrifice!

7/21
Nancy Pope took a rope, encircled all the world with hope, Lived her life as lovers do, doing good for all who, Needed, wept or cried their plea, Nancy said “Come walk with me”, “Take my hand , together we”, Can make it all new and free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home