MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Thursday, April 08, 2010

The Lords Prayer... 2010

**
Dear Dad,
I have always loved and respected you! The way you choose to always do good, the way you help and care for others. You are so loved and respected by so many more people other than myself. I can only hope that your perfect example will guide me throughout my own days on this earth. I only want to live in a way that will make you proud of the person that you have made in me. My greatest achievement in this life is to emulate you! I want to live my life the way that you have lived yours, in truth and honesty and always with good will towards the people around me, loving them as you have loved me.

Also, I very much appreciate that you have given me the tools that I need to survive this daily grind. Sometimes life is really tough and I am very lucky that you have shown me the way to get by.

And please don't be mad at me if I mess up, I really don't mean to. And because of this, I have learned to be understanding when others mess up too. I have discovered that we all make mistakes and we all learn from them. And with that, I can learn to do better, so please don't hold it against me. And I promise I will not hold grudges against others who do things that are not good either, as they also need to learn these life lessons.

And as I work for you, please help me to stay away from the places where you know there are bad things going on. I really don't want to get caught up in all that. I know the end of it will do me no good. And if I do happen to fall into a place where bad things are going on, I promise I will call you, before it all goes wrong, because I know that you will come and help me, as you have always been there for me in the past when I have needed you.

Dad, I know that your way is the best! You have the joy of living in truth and happiness! And now I know, this is always the way to go. There's a certain satisfaction in doing good things and living the right way. And you know, happiness brightens up everyones day!

And that is the way it has always been and will always be! These things I know are true, as you have taught them to me and my brothers and sisters. Just as your father had taught them to you and even his father before him. And I too, will also teach my children these good ways, so they can also have a happy life, doing the things that are good and right that make you feel really great inside! Its a wonderful and powerful thing you have passed on to us! Thank you so much for this!

And so it goes, with love, always, Your child!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home