MotherPope

Blessed by GOD, to be loud and proud of what is good and right and true! GOD bless us, Everyone! IJCNA

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Where's The Love?

It seems to be, that all around me the people are losing their minds! And even far away, people are losing their minds! In fact, there must be someone out there saying I have lost mine! In fact, I can say, I have not lost my mind! I have spent my New Years Eve cleaning the house and writing out the bills! I even sent in the county taxes! Hey, am I on the ball?

But, getting back to the people and their minds... I am reading in the news... all over the world, people are killing each other, needlessly. I honestly believe that it is all based on arrogance. When you think you are better than someone else, you will tend to become corrupt to prove it! I am actually wondering if these people understand that as a rule, people are good and are in shock and disbelief as innocents are slaughtered, in cold blood! We as a NORMAL people can't see or understand the insanity of killing as a way of life, to control people or events.

I shake my head... wishing that I could put the love back into the people... if there was some way that we could somehow show these people that LOVE is the way to go... why cant we all just learn to get along? It is so sad, there is such lack of respect for humanity.

It seems to me that Christianity has failed us… WHY? Is it because we have lost our way because we are asked to believe in things that seem strange and odd? Or maybe there was just to many sexual perverts in to many established churches and we have become afraid.

Well, with all reasoning behind us.. If we could just focus on what Jesus HIMSELF told us… if we could just erase all the crap we have piled in our thoughts and just concentrate really hard on these four things. For they are four things that we are told to do as humans.

1. LOVE ONE ANOTHER
2. DO GOOD TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER
3. BEAR ONE ANOTHERS BURDONS

And lastly, but probably the most important,

4. CONFESS YOUR FAULTS ONE TO ANOTHER

Now, I am willing to bet that that last one is one we have not noticed before. I never had it taught to me. I had to read it for myself! And I think the reason we are told to confess our faults to one another is to keep us humble. To keep us from committing acts that are like, mans inhumanity to man. And if we are telling our best friends what we feel is wrong with us… we are allowing ourselves to examine our own lives by helping us to see ourselves reflected in the eyes of the people we love the most.

OK, such is my rant for the first day of the New Year! May we all learn to love one another…
Through…
PEACE ON EARTH AND GOOD WILL TOWARDS ALL MANKIND!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home